PPC Protect is an exciting AdTech startup in Manchester/Bolton looking for a talented full stack developer developer to join our in-house team. Founded in 2016, our proprietary software helps clients protect their PPC ads from online fraudsters and robots. If you fancy a career in fighting cybercrime, then this could be the perfect role for you.
We’re looking for a creative and hardworking full stack developer who loves to bring ideas to life. If you love solving problems and have a passion for development, then we’ve love to hear from you.
You’ll be working from our Manchester co-working space in the brand new WeWork building, all paid for by us - complete with unlimited tea and coffee. For two days each week we’ll ask you to pop in to our Bolton office (Technically it’s Horwich, but it’s easier to say Bolton) with all your transport costs paid for by us.
Why Join Our Team?
Since we’re a vibrant startup, we do things a little differently than other tech companies. There are so many good reasons to join our team we seriously don’t know where to start. Nonetheless, here’s an idea of the various perks and benefits we offer all our employees.
- 35 hour work week (Why work 8 hours a day or more when you can work 7?)
- 33 days paid holiday (Work hard, play hard)
- Flexitime (Schedule your own starting hours, beat the rush hour traffic!)
- Access to free drinks and snacks (Unlike other companies, we don’t rob you blind for snacks)
- Casual wear (We don’t believe in suits - ok we know they exist, but we don't like wearing them)
- Personal development time (Get paid to learn new skills and techniques on the job)
- Free gym membership (Did we mention it’s just across the road?)
- Huge growth potential (As one of the first developers on the team there’s plenty of opportunity for progression)
To give you an idea of what the role involves, here are a few key sections.
As an in-house developer, you’ll be responsible for working with the sales and design team to bring new and exciting features to life. Here’s a quick summary of what you’ll be doing.
- -Building beautiful and responsive administrative dashboards for our software
- -Testing for bugs and fixing reported bugs (Like all works of art, sometimes they take time)
- -Developing new backend features that make use of our immense database (We’re always looking to improve our software)
- -Providing feedback and suggestions for future development ideas (We love new ideas)
Skills and Requirements
As with any job you apply for, we also have our needs and requirements that candidates must have. If you have all of the following skills then get in touch, it might be a match made in heaven.
- A minimum of 3 years development experience
- A good knowledge of Vue.js, Angular 4, MongoDB/NoSQL, Node.js and Laravel
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (Our main deployment infrastructure)
- An understanding of queuing systems
Bonus Skills To Have
We don't require these skills, but they would be super useful!
- AdWords API experience (Our software is built around this and is one of the main components)
- A basic understanding of Pay Per Click, AdWords and Google Analytics (Since we make PPC software, you should understand how it all works!)
- An up to date knowledge of Google platform changes (One big change by Google can affect our software, so keeping up to date with their changes is a must)
Like what you see and what to know more? We’d love to read your CV and invite you for an interview. Submit your CV along with an appropriate cover letter and we'll be in touch.
We'll get back to every applicant, successful or not, to let you know what your application status is.
**NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES - YOU'LL BE TOLD (NICELY) TO NEVER CALL BACK!**
Salary range £35,000 — 42,000
Depending on past experience
More like this
- Digital Marketer at Makers Academy
- Marketing Manager/Growth Hacker at LocumTap
- Back-end developer at 542 Digital
- Enterprise Data Engineer / Consultant at Keboola
- Product Designer (UI/UX) at Geckoboard
- Full-Stack Engineer at Thriva
- Senior Software Developer at UQuant
- Software Developer at Flynotes