Route Reports sells end-to-end solutions for transport and infrastructure. In order to provide the best solutions to our customers, our hardware and software is developed in-house. Our customers include some of the largest transport and infrastructure companies in the US and UK. Our solutions focus on giving transport providers and infrastructure owners the information they need to maintain their infrastructure or run their services more efficiently through the use of real-time analytics, computer vision, and predictive insights. Our products are usually among the first to market and are quickly gaining significant traction with major customers.
Our UK offices are at Southbank in Central London. We offer a modern office with several amenities nearby and flexible working options.
We are looking for a full-stack engineer to further develop our transport analytics software. This includes developing web apps that leverage our machine learning and computer vision based insights, hosted on the AWS platform. The ideal candidate would perform a pivotal role in the success of the product.
- Develop web apps that leverage our machine learning and computer vision based insights, hosted on the AWS platform.
- Work with large, high-frequency streaming data.
- Work alongside Product Managers, Data Scientists and Data Engineers.
- Build solutions for testing, trials, commercial launch, and beyond.
- Gain and share insights with the leadership team to continue improving the product and the business/
- Work with product management to service customer feedback and tune features to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Have 1-2+ years of experience as a full stack developer.
- Have built web applications that include authentication, internal and external APIs, responsive design, and scalable architecture.
- Excellent communication skills, especially of technical concepts and ideas
- A pro-active, self-managing attitude.
- 2+ years of web application code design and architecture
- Proficient in 1 or more front-end frameworks (e.g. React, Angular, or Vue)
- Practical knowledge of 1 or more core languages (e.g. Java, C++, Python, Ruby, or Node.js)
- Proficient in 1 or more version control software platforms (e.g. git, Subversion, Mercurial)
- Have worked with core AWS services (S3, Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway, Kinesis, Cognito) (or comparable services on other platforms)
- Experience with cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP), containerisation (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes) and modern architecture patterns (e.g. microservices, reactive architectures, event-driven architectures)
- Work well in teams, respecting and welcoming ideas from partners, business stakeholders, and technical experts
- Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive
- Ability to convert a design document into a working user interface with no loss in fidelity
- Knowledge of usability principles, cross-browser compatibility, and HTML document architecture
- Experience working with video and images on the front and back end
- Experience working with IoT or embedded data
Salary range £40,000 — 70,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Applied
- Lead Developer at Media Exchange Group Ltd
- Technical Director at Podium Network Ltd
- Data Engineer at Podium Network Ltd.
- Full Stack Developer at Podium Network Ltd.
- Software Engineer at Automata
- Front-End Developer at Automata
- Full-Stack Engineer at Ophelos
- Software engineer at Qualis Flow
- Operations Manager at Wine List