Sail is a holistic digital agency that specialises in creating frictionless customer experiences for clients.
This most commonly manifests itself in us increasing three primary metrics: traffic volume, conversion rate, and revenue per visitor.
We do this in a myriad of ways, all of which merge technology with creativity. Our expertise lies in using data as a basis for all work, from research, design, content production, advertising and optimisation.
In only 3 years, our Oslo-office has come to work with some of Scandinavia’s largest brands across a host of industries, including entertainment, insurance, healthcare, and non-profits . We are now setting up a London office to grow quickly internationally, and we need talented people with an entrepreneurial mentality to help make that a reality.
About the Job
As a Full Stack Developer at Sail, you’ll be working to to create compelling web experiences for our clients, mainly through React, and Wordpress.
Sail takes a team-based approach to project work. In addition to your unique programming tasks, you will be working closely with Sail’s UX designers, web analysts and marketeers, as well as with the clients themselves.
Besides client work, Sail employees are encouraged to work on and develop their own projects for up to 30% of the time, whether that be software, a physical product, or whatever else you’re passionate about!
What we're looking for:
... have a passion for technology
... are ambitious and want to be the best in your field
... are proactive, take initiative, and think outside the box
... are curious, and fond of learning
... are updated within your own area of expertise
... are both a creative and analytical thinker
... are an optimiser — you always look for a better solution
- Several years expertise using React, and experience with Wordpress
- Experience with a modern backend framework (e.g. Node), as well as PHP
- Experience with web-based hosting services (e.g. Github)
- It’s a plus if you have knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, page speed optimisations
- It’s a plus the more knowledge you have in JS, HTML, CSS
- It’s a plus if you have an eye for design
What we Offer
- A great working environment and a unique office culture
- A competitive salary
- The flexibility to manage your own work-day
- Spend up to 30% of your time on your own projects
- Modern office in coworking space (500mb Wifi, food, snacks, drinks)
- Work with some of the world’s most innovative and digitised brands
- Develop personal relationships to key decision makers within clients
- Social gatherings, industry meetings, seminars and award-ceremonies
- Personal follow-up, mentorship, and training in whatever skills you need
- Become a central and important part of a startup
- Macbook Pro or equivalent
If you fit the above, and/or you're interested in hearing more about Sail, we'd love to hear from you!
Salary range £40,000 — 60,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Project Manager at Borne Digital
- Senior Software Backend Engineer at Midnite
- Back-end PHP (Laravel) Developer at Eventcube
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Head of Web Development at Forward Action
- Front-end Developer at Inktrap
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Operations Manager at OnCare
- Data Analyst at Zero Deposit
- Marketing Director at Waggel