Seeking a dynamic, articulate and confident software developer with a passion for taking on challenges. You will need to demonstrate hand-on technical skills, strong interpersonal skills and problem solving.
You should be looking to break out and help build a FinTech business at an early stage. Ideally, someone with 2 years experience of working in an agile development team.
Smarter Financial is a young and exciting FCA registered company operating the Fintech/AI/Bigdata/OpenBanking space.
We have built a radical new platform that helps customers save money by analyzing their spending. We typically save customers 300 pounds per year. We have thousands of customers and are now expanding into the B2B space.
Smarter Financial was incubated within a software development company and is now looking to scale out and be independent. After a recent series of successes including gaining FCA AISP approval and the, we are now in the process of raising expansion capital through high net worth investors in a seed round.
Opportunity & Career Road Map
You will be working directly with an experienced CTO and serial entrepreneur who will be guiding your development into a star technologist. If you do well you will be accelerated into a senior technology role and be managing a team of developers.
Your will be offered shares and we will cover your expenses until the funding is closed.
Computer Science Degree level (2.1 or higher)
Salary range £40,000 — 60,000
Indicative salary post funding - equity & expenses in meantime
More like this
- Back-end Developer at Rotageek Ltd
- Ruby on Rails Developer (CET - Remote) at Clevertech
- Backend Engineer (Python, Go, AWS) at Citymapper
- Senior Developers at VirtualSystems Limited
- Community Partner at Pirate Studios
- Technical Lead at Flynotes
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift
- Full Stack Developer at Zappar
- Customer Success Associate at OurPath