Have you bought, sold, or rented a house recently?
If you have, you may have noticed that software in the property industry is ready for an overhaul. It lacks transparency and makes what should be a really exciting time in our lives more stressful than it should be. The good news? We're going to change that.
We're building a greenfield SaaS product that will put the joy back into moving. Right now, we're ramping up to product beta launch, and we're looking for a Full Stack Developer to join us at a really exciting time.
As a key member of our Development Team, you'd be involved in:
- Working closely with the team to shape and deliver the product strategy for an ambitious greenfield SaaS product. We're a small team, so everyone's opinion is important when it comes to how we build!
- Working on key features to get the product ready for launch and beyond 🚀
- Employing the best practices to build and develop effective software
- Ensuring consistency across our products
- Being part of a team and culture that is aligned with the business
Who we're looking for
- You have commercial experience working with PHP, Laravel, & React
- You have experience with TDD, unit testing and an understanding of BDD
- You're a great communicator, love working with a team, and have strong attention to detail
Why join Street Group?
🚀 Joining a new team in an exciting business with huge ambition
🕒 Flexible working hours and 2-3 days remote working per week
💪 Joining a culture that supports development and encourages growth
📚 £500 yearly L&D budget for your career development
🏖️ Guilt-Free R&R - £1000 towards a holiday after your first year with the team (we'll even cover the tax!)
🎂 Your birthday on us - we pay, you stay away
🙋 ‘Give something back’ - 2 paid days volunteering on us
🍻 Fully stocked fridge and beers (or an alternative) on us every Friday afternoon
🎊 Company and team off-sites, events and happy hours
👩🏿💻 A chance to work on cutting edge technology
🐶 Comfortable relaxed office space for when we're out of lockdown - office dogs welcome!
📈 Share options for everyone
We care deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK and be able to perform the work specified (any recruiters will be blacklisted).
Our interview process
We value transparency, and this starts at the application stage. During lockdown, our interview process involves an introductory telephone call, a take-home exercise, a technical focused video interview, and a final culture-add video interview. We are committed to providing feedback for both successful and unsuccessful interviews.
Salary range £35,000 — 55,000
+ share options
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Route Reports
- Product Design Architect at Deep Consulting Solutions
- Fullstack Engineer at Tractable
- QA Engineer at ContentCal
- Senior PHP Developer at Street Group
- Front end developer (London based) at LedgerComm
- Marketing Intern at Coovy, Inc.
- Head of Product at Grapevine
- Marketing Intern at Checheza AB
- Software Engineer at Stotles