Full Stack Developer
COMPANY: At Syncoms, no day is the same. We are at the epicentre of the $600 Billion gifting experience. We help create lasting memories and see the whole world as our playground. We reward initiative and those that are courageous, take risk and live in excellence.
If you are hungry to show the world that you are different, and you have the energy, passion, focus and experience to take on titans, then Syncoms is for you. Gifting is a generous and selfless act, one where only happiness for the recipient is achieved.
What’s in it for you?
Within a year of working with us, you will be entrepreneurial, confident in your area of expertise, be amongst the top of your game and the envy of your peers. Many of our colleagues have moved onto exceptional leadership positions at major tech titans. Our people are always considered elitist in any social environment and represent their craft in the most exceptional way. We will train you in every aspect of your field and give you the autonomy to take risk, venture and create.
We have a fun and inspiring work environment. With offices in quintessential Ruislip, Opulent Moorgate, Sunny Orlando (Florida) and Seasoned Bangalore (India) – we provide exceptional opportunities to the best of our staff in all locations.
We have a tech oriented, relaxed and dynamic culture. In our games area, our teams get to engage with VR, IOT and other technologies that we are incubating. You’ll have the opportunity to work on any of these internal projects.
We teach all our teams to be entrepreneurial, analytical and provide profound responsibilities from day one! We reward creativity, value ideas and reward the exceptional. The dynamism that is our company after all comes from our people.
Our tech teams here at Syncoms is made up of smart people looking to solve complex problems and brainstorm new ideas. Our projects focus on the future of Printerpix and customer experiences using a combination of new technologies and new approaches.
We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day.
Key familiarity with: AJAX, jQuery, HTTP, certs, cookies, headers, asset loading, caching etc.
Three years’ experience of C#- - Coding from scratch
Frameworks: ASP.Net 4-6, MVC 1-6, Ajax, JQuery, HTML, Bootstrap and Knockout (required), Angular, WCF, ASP.NET Web API, Web Services, Visual Studio Team Foundation.
WordPress and other CMS Web page creation tools
CRO – Optimisation knowledge is preferred but not essential
DB’s: MS SQL Server 2012
Tools: Jira, Git and Git Hub, Bitbucket
Practices: Agile, Scrum
· Working alongside our data, design and development teams to rapidly implement changes to our global web stores
· Working with our marketing professionals to test, measure and implement marketing campaigns. Focused on the development and measurement.
· Continuous optimization and debugging when adjustments are made to our webstores
What skills do you need?
· Do you have at between 3-5 years full stack development experience with a focus on front end development?
· Have you worked in a fast paced eCommerce environment?
· Have you experience in supporting Web applications with high traffic?
· Can you diagnose and fix complex production issues working with others as necessary?
· Are you a coder who wants to work in a cutting edge & dynamic operations team?
· Can you help continually improve systems to reduce impact from technical issues?
· Are you comfortable being on call and working out of hours to provide production support?
· Do you keep your technology skills in tip-top condition through continual learning?
· A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar computing discipline?
About our Global Companies
Syncoms is a group of companies representing several eCommerce brands spanning USA and Europe. Our international brands include Printerpix, Printerinks, Print Express, and Clickinks. Our passion for technology has allowed us to take the eCommerce, photo-gifting, and print management markets by storm. We come to work to have fun and exert high energy and ambition each day, keeping the same entrepreneurial spirit we started with at the beginning.
As a challenger brand, we act different and think different. Our success is driven by a collaborative culture that allows us to learn, take risks and try new things. We seek out innovative, creative people who desire to make an impact, belong, achieve and connect.
More like this
- Laravel Back-end Developer at TDI-Tuning
- Front-end Developer at Inktrap
- ASP.net Developer at INSTANDA
- Web Developer at Arise (We Are Arise LTD)
- Software Craftsman - Java/Spring, angular, react, at AND Digital
- Software Engineer (Contractor) at Hack Partners
- Software Engineer at Hack Partners
- Full-Stack Developer at Logical Glue
- NodeJS Developer at Story TErrace