Legal Tech / Reg Tech / AI | Full stack developers | UK ONLY
Founded by an ex-lawyer and data scientist, Syntacog is an early stage regulatory/legal tech startup that makes health and safety compliance easy for business.
As an early stage startup, we expect that we’re likely to need to pivot from time to time, so we don’t recruit for an exact skill set. Interesting experience:
* Functional programming, including languages like Elixir/Clojure/Lisp/ML family
* DevOps tasks, e.g. AWS, Terraform, CI/CD
* Python or related scripting languages
* Graph databases and RDF/SPARQL
* Web scraping and crawling, parsing and transforming XML
* Interest in good software engineering, e.g. design patterns, TDD
* Data engineering, NLP and working with data scientists
We're fully remote and everyone works from home – due to our funding conditions, this needs to be somewhere in the UK. Super flexible hours. We provide MacBook Pros, a separate monitor, and home office equipment.
Full job description: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1niGnlBEB42lV2OdsPm-35wmy...
Email: [email protected]
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Head of Client Services at We Make Websites
- Technical Architect at The ODI
- Mid/Senior Full Stack Developer at Wearisma
- Front-end developer with accessibility experience at Jellybooks Ltd.
- Product Lead - Pace Pricing at Pace
- Full Stack Engineer at Elemendar
- Back-end Engineer at Elemendar
- Machine Learning Engineer at ThirdEye Labs
- Technical Co-Founder at Carbon13
- Founding Engineer (can grow into CTO) at Breathe Happy