Legal Tech / Reg Tech / AI | Full stack developers | UK ONLY
Founded by an ex-lawyer and data scientist, Syntacog is an early stage regulatory/legal tech startup that makes health and safety compliance easy for business.
As an early stage startup, we expect that we’re likely to need to pivot from time to time, so we don’t recruit for an exact skill set. Interesting experience:
* Functional programming, including languages like Elixir/Clojure/Lisp/ML family
* DevOps tasks, e.g. AWS, Terraform, CI/CD
* Python or related scripting languages
* Graph databases and RDF/SPARQL
* Web scraping and crawling, parsing and transforming XML
* Interest in good software engineering, e.g. design patterns, TDD
* Data engineering, NLP and working with data scientists
We're fully remote and everyone works from home – due to our funding conditions, this needs to be somewhere in the UK. Super flexible hours. We provide MacBook Pros, a separate monitor, and home office equipment.
Full job description: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1niGnlBEB42lV2OdsPm-35wmy...
Email: [email protected]
More like this
- Coding Coach at Sigma Labs
- Full stack developer at Una Health
- Full Stack Engineer at Applied
- Senior Backend Engineer at Project Vault
- Senior Frontend Engineer at Project Vault
- Senior Full Stack Developer at Research Grid Ltd
- Front-end (React Native) Developer at Bearable Ltd
- Product Designer at Risk Ledger
- Tech Lead (Full stack) at Stealth