Tailwise is disrupting the global dog industry by radically innovating the way people find and buy the right dog. Currently buying a dog is a case of buyer beware with around 40% of dogs coming from poor breeding backgrounds – this has to change!
Our vision is to help everyone would be dog owner connect with trusted breeders and healthy dogs
You’ll be joining an experienced founding team with the opportunity to work on a greenfield tech project. It is a rarity that you find a company which is:
- Solving a global problem
- Building something which matters
- In a passionate, value driven sector with dogs!
About this role
You will play a big role in the key development of our product and will work to build a robust, fast and engaging product with a clean and flexible codebase to help shape the future of our growing development team. We firmly believe that technology is the core of our business and aim to build the best, most diverse tech team in London.
Experience building modern web applications at various stages including from scratch. Value code quality, ease of maintainability and documentation.
Product minded and able to empathise with the user and non-developer colleagues. Solid background in various testing methodologies, with an eye on performance and previous experience leading or mentoring small teams, would be ideal but not essential.
We’re stack agnostic and this is not a prescriptive list, it’s just some things we like… you’d have a lot of say in how we move forward.
- ExpressJs or other Node Server frameworks
- HTML5 / CSS3
- SQL, PostgreSQL
- Google Cloud Platform and/or AWS, Heroku
We’re honest, driven, and execution focused. Above all, we’re down to earth, positive, fun and we get things done.
What we can offer
- Opportunity to become a key player at a unique, value-driven startup
- Ability to work from home
- Share options in the company
- A great holiday policy
- A dog-friendly office
- Salary dependent on experience
Don’t meet all the criteria above? No problem, we’re still interested in hearing from you!
Salary range £40,000 — 52,000
More like this
- Customer Service Representative at Midrive Limited
- Customer Service Manager at Midrive Limited
- Software Engineer at Reincubate
- Senior Software Engineer at Certain Six
- Front-end developer at CreditMint
- Full Stack Web Developer at Beauhurst
- React Native & Redux Developer at Leika
- Software Engineer at Ding Products
- Back-end Engineer at NearSt
- Full Stack Developer at Canvas