Our brand new office in Barcelona is waiting for you!
As a Senior developer at ThoughtWorks, here's what you’ll get to do:
- Learn something new, everyday
- Work on large-scale, custom-designed, enterprise-level software development projects using languages and technologies such as Java, Scala, and AWS
- Champion agile best practices and Continuous Delivery
- Help the team to champion software excellence, craft technical vision and ensure we deliver value to our clients and their customers
- Work on interesting challenges and see them through
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent, ideas and opinions are valued
- Craft your own career path - without the confinement of a one-size-fits-all plan
- Help to grow the next generation of developers and have a positive impact on the industry, and beyond
Here’s what you’ll bring:
- Experience working with agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Continuous Integration, TDD, BDD, etc.
- Knowledge of software best practices like Refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, Encapsulation etc.
- Openness and adaptability - you’ll be working in a variety of settings and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- A coaching mentality as well as strong relationship-building skills at all levels
- Passion, buckets of it.
More like this
- Senior Product Designer at Potato London Ltd
- Digital Marketer at Makers Academy
- Marketing Manager/Growth Hacker at LocumTap
- .Net XML Developer at Kognitiv
- Machine Learning Data Scientist at Skim Technologies
- Senior Software Developer at UQuant
- Product Designer (UI/UX) at Geckoboard
- Quality Engineer at Kognitiv
- Enterprise Sales Manager at Keboola