Play a starring role in the creation of a brand-new product which will help thousands of high growth businesses take on the big guys.
We are a brand-new business started by a team with a successful track record in London's tech startup scene, with a mission to give small, fast-growing online businesses a level playing field in the fight against corporate giants.
And now we're looking for a full stack developer to design, build and test the very first lines of code in our exciting new product - a web-based application that integrates with ecommerce platforms and is used by ecommerce merchants to acquire more customers, at a lower cost.
What you'll be doing
- Work with the founders to design the MVP
- Build an MVP which can integrate with leading ecommerce platforms (e.g. Shopify, Magento)
- Write clean, robust, well-tested code
- Help develop an awesome roadmap for the future product - and own the delivery of it
- Solving complex problems as standard - such as how to scale to millions of impressions a month without sacrificing load times
What we're looking for
- You're able to work across the full stack
- You’ve owned and led the delivery of complex web application builds in the past
- You're comfortable running a full build from design through to testing
- You're autonomous and pragmatic: you know when to refactor and when to accrue debt
- You want to have an immediate impact on our platform, and the future of this brand-new business
- Someone who is motivated to learn, solve complex problems daily, and write the first lines of code
What's in it for you
- Competitive remuneration (we're open to exploring permanent and freelance options)
- Opportunity to create a gamechanging product from scratch with a founding team who have a proven track-record in this sector and the backing to make this new venture succeed
- An accelerated learning environment, in which you will be supported and empowered in equal measure
- A collaborative environment and commitment to enjoy building a business from the ground up
- Autonomy to help build this business and team
Salary range £40,000 — 60,000
Very dependent on experience!
More like this
- Back-end developer at EQUITY X LTD.
- Front-end developer at EQUITY X LTD.
- Back End Developer at EasyPeasy
- Sales Account Manager at Canvas Events
- Front End Engineer at Legl
- User Experience Designer at Waggel
- Growth Lead at InsideOut
- SEO & PPC Specialist at Rock Mission
- Operations Associate at The Wine List