JUNIOR / MID-WEIGHT / SENIOR FULL-STACK DEVELOPER
At Twine, we are looking for the most enthusiastic and awesome people to help develop new web technologies that will have a global impact.
This is a huge opportunity help your career blossom by joining Twine. We are based in Manchester city centre (but currently fully-remote). We’re a dynamic venture-funded tech startup that needs people who want to make a difference.
What we do:
Twine is a platform that helps companies hire quality freelancers from our network of 300,000 in creative, digital and marketing.
Companies need freelancers to grow their business but they struggle to find quality. Twine vets the best freelancers for a job by matching over 10 criteria including experience, location and style of work. This makes companies grow faster.
Our mission is to empower creators, whether companies or freelancers, by creating a billion dollars of value. We would love for you to be a part of that!
We are a venture funded company and have large growth plans for 2020 despite the wider economy.
Your time will be spent working in a start-up team to develop the core Twine platform. You'll be making major new features, improving the user experience and dealing with scalability as we grow from our current 300,000 registered users.
The stack is written in React and Laravel. It runs in Docker with Vagrant.
You will have a say in the direction we take, not just "do what your boss says" – your opinion matters at Twine.
- Experience in PHP (Laravel).
- Knowledge of ReactJS or similar.
- Have used “Infrastructure as a Service” (e.g. Google Cloud, AWS)
- Experience with NPM or other package management tools.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and design.
- Experience with Docker containers.
- Understanding of different parts of the creative, marketing and digital industries.
- Familiar with OKRs to measure performance.
- BSc in Computer Science (or similar BSc+)
- Flexible hours & awesome working environment, based in the heart of Manchester (or remote is cool too).
- We're a start-up, so we don't have that corporate, stale atmosphere. Your opinion makes a difference.
- Huge potential in the role to carve out opportunities and own areas of product development.
- There is a secure basement where cyclists can leave their bikes (when we're out of lockdown!).
More like this
- Full Stack Web Developer at VERIFY MY AGE
- Quality Assurance Engineer at VERIFY MY AGE
- General Manager at VERIFY MY AGE
- VP Business Development at VERIFY MY AGE
- VP Product at VERIFY MY AGE
- Business Development Executive at VERIFY MY AGE
- QA Engineer at ContentCal
- Full stack developer at Dark Blue
- Producer /Data journalist at infogr8
- Intern at NG Launchpad