The Role: Full Stack Developer
Our mission is to be the world’s most trusted social news platform. We will strive to empower ourselves and others to speak their truth, though each truth may be different, we are united in our desire to make a difference.
We Are The News (WATN) is a news based social media platform, formed with us, the people in mind. We are offer our users the opportunity to not only Show and Tell the news but also to Be the news. We bring together and connect people with opposing and/or similar views for the purpose of dialog and debate. Users can also share real life news footage and report how the news has affected them personally.
We are looking for a talented Full Stack Developer to join our team of highly motivated and gifted developers and architects, with a view to launch our MVP within 6 months.
You will receive a significant portion of equity and will play a vital role in the development and success of this exciting, innovative start up.
We are looking for experience in the technology listed below to work, alongside a Scrum Master, UX/UI, Back End Developers and wider team.
Required skills and experience, in order of importance:
- .NET (C#)
- Experience with Web APIs. API Manager, REST APIs
- Working in a distributed, and remote environment
Please contact us with your CV and any other information.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
N.B. The platform is currently in build phase, so not connected to the wearethenews.com domain as yet. You can however view the website for information. Successful applicants will be shown the platform.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- Technical Researcher at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- Senior Backend Developer (Node.js) at Caravelo
- Full Stack Developer at Landscape
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Android Developer at AppLaunch
- Senior full stack developer at PetsApp
- Backend engineer at Everpress