You said Yoopies?
Attention, a revolution is in motion : the access to care services is becoming childs play. Our ambition : to simplify the every day life of parents and home owners and say goodbye to all administrative paperwork. Yoopies has created a new uberized conciergerie and an inequivalent parenting offer! And to achieve our ambitions, we need the best team ;)
You will join the Scrum development team and implement new functionalities on all Yoopies platforms (back-end, web desktop/mobile front-end, API, B2C, B2B). We are looking for young graduates, and we value people with a product-oriented mind, challenging existing situations and bringing solutions.
We are using the most recent technologies : GraphQL, Vue.js, Docker, PHP 7, Symfony 3, AWS cloud, and it's up to you to find the next one :) In direct relation with the CTO, you will have to take architecture decisions at the back-end, front-end, and logic levels of our GraphQL API.
A good sense of humor and a lot of fun is required because we will spend a lot of time together ;)
Our technical stack
• Symfony3 / Vue.js 2 / Socket.io / GraphQL
• MariaDB / Redis / ElasticSearch
• Amazon Web Services / Docker
• Git / Github
The skills we are looking for
• Good understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
• Curiosity and desire to learn new technologies
• Focus on product and customer satisfaction
• Good oral and written communication
• Pro-activity in the team and humor
• Experience with Symfony3
• Active Github account or open-source personal projects
Why joining us?
We have created a fun and relaxed environment that enables you to give the best of yourself. We work together by regularly training each other to build a quality site and application, while keeping a spirit relaxed.
- Flexible hours
- Eligible to work one day per month from home
- Brand new offices in a nice neighborhood at the heart of Paris
- Weekly after-work
- Table football, ping-pong, board games in our "Yoopies Beach" area
- Food vouchers with a face value of 8.50€
- 50 € / month of Yoopies services for each employee
- Seasonal fruit baskets delivered each week
- Participation in the reimbursement of sports subscriptions
- Team building every semester
- Coffee / Tea / Club maté at will
To apply, send us the following elements :
• Your CV or Linkedin profile
• Your Github account or open source personal project links
• Your availability
You can also apply on our Welcome to the Jungle's profile : https://www.welcometothejungle.co/companies/yoopies/jobs/developpeur-web-full-stack-symfony_paris
After that ?
If your application satisfies our request, we will invite you for an interview either on our premises (Paris 11th) or by Skype. The interview will consist of a technical test and a face-to-face meeting with a developer and our CTO.
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- CTO / Lead Software Engineer at HyBird
- iOS Developer at unrd
- Senior PHP Software Engineer at Paddle
- Software Engineers for The Bakery Start Programme at The Bakery
- Digital marketing manager at Browser
- Business Analyst at AltViz
- Embedded Software Engineer at Switchee
- Project Portfolio Lead at Tech Nation
- Partnerships Executive at Tech Nation