Start by editing this text…
Twigd is a brand new mobile network, launching this year. Twigd gives users the ability to trade their spare mobile data, and reduce the cost of their phone bill. All while running on our super-fast 4G network, hosted by EE. We are closing our round in the coming weeks, and looking forward to launching with a bang!
What's the Opportunity?
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer/CTO to join the co-founder/launch team, and develop an app & backend so simple and and attractive it puts all other networks to shame :) and help build Twigd faster than we could imagine today.
You will be the lead technical person, developing our platform from the ground up, with the support of a group of external developers (if needed). Building the tech team post launch, so that we can develop and launch new services. We have the mobile infrastructure to build from already in place.
To join our team at a pre-launch/launch phase. To be right at the centre of developing Twigd and working on new ideas both for growth & innovation in Twigd.
What skills are needed?
If you have the following, even better:
- Extra points for language-agnostic devops, native Android or iOS, knowing Asterisk & FreeSwitch.
- A track record of solving problems in the mobile network space (VOIP, SMS, ePos etc.)
We look forward to meeting with you,
The Team @ Twigd
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CAN ONLY INTERVIEW APPLICANTS ALREADY RESIDENT IN THE UK. NO RECRUITERS PLEASE.
Salary range £20,000 — 30,000
0.5% to 5% equity, dependant on experience
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Sales Superhero at TMRW
- Frontend Developer at Zero Deposit
- Data Engineer at Rotageek
- Farmer Happiness Associate/ Marketing Assistant at fieldmargin
- Embedded Software Developer at Acurable Ltd
- Full Stack Developer at Tab.
- Senior Software Engineer at Lightricks Ltd
- Full Stack Developer at CampaignAmp
- Account Executive at Sideways 6