JUNIOR / MID-WEIGHT FULL-STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER
At Twine, we are looking for the most enthusiastic and awesome people to help develop new web technologies that will have a global impact.
This is a huge opportunity help your career blossom by joining Twine. We are based in Manchester city centre (but currently fully-remote). We’re a dynamic venture-funded tech startup that needs people who want to make a difference.
What we do:
Twine is a platform that helps companies hire quality freelancers from our network of 300,000 in creative, digital and marketing.
Companies need freelancers to grow their business but they struggle to find quality. Twine vets the best freelancers for a job by matching over 10 criteria including experience, location and style of work. This makes companies grow faster.
Our mission is to empower creators, whether companies or freelancers, by creating a billion dollars of value. We would love for you to be a part of that!
We are a venture funded company and have large growth plans for the rest of 2020 despite the wider economy.
Your time will be spent working in a start-up team to develop the core Twine platform. You'll be making major new features, dealing with scalability as we grow from our current 300,000 registered users and improving the user experience. This role will be more focused to DevOps, but we do want people that can work on the full stack.
The stack is written in React, Laravel and runs on AWS.
You will have a say in the direction we take, not just "do what your boss says" – your opinion matters at Twine.
- Experience with AWS CloudFormation
- Experience with Docker, Vagrant, and VMs.
- Experience in PHP (Laravel) or similar backend language / framework knowledge.
- Knowledge of ReactJS or similar.
- Experience with NPM or other package management tools.
- CI/CD - GitLab
- Knowledge of serverless tech (Lambda, API Gateway etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and design.
- Understanding of different parts of the creative, marketing and digital industries.
- Familiar with OKRs to measure performance.
- BSc in Computer Science (or similar BSc+)
- Flexible hours & awesome working environment, based in the heart of Manchester.
- We're a start-up, so we don't have that corporate, stale atmosphere. Your opinion makes a difference.
- Huge potential in the role to carve out opportunities and own areas of DevOps or other areas of product development.
- There is a secure basement where cyclists can leave their bikes.
Salary range £25,000 — 40,000
Dependant on experience
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Lead Developer at Media Exchange Group Ltd
- Technical Director at Podium Network Ltd
- Data Engineer at Podium Network Ltd.
- Full Stack Developer at Podium Network Ltd.
- Software Engineer at Automata
- Front-End Developer at Automata
- Full-Stack Engineer at Ophelos
- Product Designer at GetAgent
- Compliance Manager at ihorizon
- Ecommerce Solutions Consultant at We Make Websites