Have you ever dreamed of living and working in one of the largest ski resorts in Switzerland? Are you passionate about the latest web and mobile technologies? Does the idea of driving the digital revolution in ski resorts sound exciting? We’re looking for an awesome Software Developer to join our dynamic, young and driven team. As a member of the Inside Labs team, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a group of talented people building world-class web and mobile apps using cutting edge technologies. We expect you to innovate, work hard, have fun, and share ideas regularly. You’ll be responsible for seeing product features and/or projects through the full development life cycle.
Skills & Requirements
- Design and implement highly reliable technical infrastructure
- Implement complex business logic
- Maintain production quality applications
- Manage project progress and be able to deliver on time
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: React Native, Redux, Node.js, MongoDB, Redis, React
- Good understanding of functional programming
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- First hand understanding of the full lifecycle development process, including business and functional requirements, developing technical designs, implementing reliable and scalable solutions, and design and analysis
- Experience and/or interest in working on the entire tech stack.
- Comfortable with basic dev-ops tasks: AWS deployment, linux, etc.
- Can work on a small team, in a fast paced environment
- Great communication skills
- Team player with a get shit done attitude
The right attitude is considered as important as demonstrated skills!What we offer
- Live and work in one of the largest ski resorts in Switzerland
- 235 km of slopes, 28 Lifts, 4 snow parks and the world’s largest halfpipe
- Extremely flexible work schedule
- A dynamic, young and driven team
- The possibility to experiment with new technology
- The possibility to grow and define your own role
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
We are a small team made up of passionate mountain dwellers on a mission to redefine your experience in nature through technology. We started as the digital arm of the Weisse Arena Gruppe (LAAX), but have recently been spun out into an independent company. Our initial role was to demonstrate agility and speed in generating new customer centric services and products based on technology in LAAX. We launched our first major product in the winter of 2016/2017, a mobile communication, loyalty and commerce solution: the INSIDE LAAX app. We’re currently in the process of growing our team with the aim to build additional products which fit our philosophy of redefining experiences in nature through technology.
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Junior Data Engineer at Rotageek
- Digital marketing manager at Browser
- Back-end developer at Browser
- 😇 Member Manager at Beam
- React developer, and Java Developer at Day Digital
- 📰 Communications Manager at Beam
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Customer Success Sr. Manager (PM exp. required) at Aha!
- Backend Engineer | Ruby | Junior, Mid & Senior at Cleo AI Ltd