Full Stack Developer, JS Framework, Node
We are looking for an inquisitive, innovative, problem-solver Full Stack developer who will take a key role in our client’s team. The Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development. You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our client’s platform.
Skills and Expertise:
• Experienced with back or front-end programming languages such as Java, JS Frameworks and Node.
• Development experience with building web apps at scale.
• Design overall architecture of the web application.
• Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
• Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
• Maintain code integrity and organisation.
• Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
• You know your limits and how to work on a deadline.
• You are a problem-solver with an inquisitive and innovative mind.
• Ability to take on the new challenges ahead together with the growing business.
• You feel at home working in a test-driven, agile team.
An opportunity exists within this dynamic, cutting edge and innovative start-up social media platform business. You will have strong engineering and architectural background with any security experience being highly advantageous.
A genuinely fantastic opportunity for the right individual to build a Development/Engineering team and potentially grow into a CTO type role offering equity into the business.
This is a permanent opportunity based within Central London. The salary on offer is negotiable subject to experience.
The client offers genuinely fantastic working environment, with the potential to grow and gain equity in an exciting start-up business.
If you feel that your skills match the above criteria then please send your CV to [email protected]
More like this
- Head of Product at Verisart
- Business Development Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- Sales Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- Full Stack Developer at Entale
- Data Scientist (NLP) at Entale
- Associate Product Manager at Zero Deposit
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Business Development Manager - UK & Europe at Compono
- Growth Manager at Enlitened (part of The Student Room Group)
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift