Code Kingdoms have been teaching fledgling developers to code through building their own games online for over 5 years. Recently we have shifted entirely to Roblox with our Studio+ online platform. Our goal is to create a generation of new Roblox developers.
Roblox is a global platform where millions of players create, share and play games together. Every game on the platform has been created by members of the Roblox community using Roblox Studio.
Code Kingdoms has raised over $3 million in venture capital and worked with Roblox, Minecraft, and the BBC.
You can try CK Studio+ out for yourself here.
We're looking for Full Stack Developers to be part of the team that is building out the CK Studio+ platform and scaling it to reach millions of users.
- You relish technical challenges and have a good working knowledge of core computing concepts such as data structures, programming language engineering, databases and networking.
- You have a track record of creating successful software projects across the stack including frontends, backends and databases.
- You appreciate the importance of good software development principles such as pull requests, DRY, automated tests and code coverage targets.
- You are comfortable taking responsibility for projects and ownership of areas of the platform.
Our Tech Stack
Some technologies we use include:
- Google Cloud
Your personal development goals are as important as our business ones. You'll take responsibility for key projects and, ultimately, help shape a growing company. We balance focus and dedication with an informal working environment and relaxed holiday policy.
- 25 paid holiday days plus bank holidays, with the option of taking additional unpaid leave
- Private medical, optical and dental insurance, including a zero excess private GP
- Pension scheme
- MacBook, external monitors and adjustable standing desk
- Budget for technical and personal development books and training
- Free breakfast, soft drinks and snacks
- Regular socials
- Quality time with the office dog
We started life as an Entrepreneur First company and are also part of the Blenheim Chalcot venture network. These give our team access to a dynamic and successful startup community, as well as talks and events with industry experts.
Our team of 11 people all work from our light and spacious office in Exmouth Market, London.
You must have the right to work in the UK to apply.
We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a progressive and open-minded meritocracy. If you’re smart, driven and good at what you do, come as you are.
How to Apply
Please send us a CV and a few sentences describing why you are applying for this role.
Salary range £30,000 — 40,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Front End Developer at ContentCal
- Product Manager at ContentCal
- Designer at Hex
- Lead Front End Developer - sustainable investment at Neural Alpha
- Project Assistant (Entry-Levell) at Lattimore and Friends
- Head of Legal at Dataswift Ltd
- Client Services Intern at Codec AI
- Digital Marketing Analyst at LGDG Group
- Solutions Engineer at Dataswift Ltd
- Senior Backend Engineer at Dataswift Ltd