We are looking for a passionate developer to join our team in London. You should have a few years of experience but more importantly like to have fun, travel and love building cool things!
Our stack is mainly Symfony2, React and SASS. We are also working on a mobile application built in React Native with Parse Server as backend.
Our tech team is responsible for all our websites and our booking systems that are built in-house in Symfony2. Recently we started to rebuild parts of our front-end in React. You can see the latest React project here https://www.theyachtweek.com/browse, we decided to rebuild our yacht booking engine in React to make it blazingly fast.
- A few years work experience
- Passion about learning new technologies and tools
- Good knowledge of git (know that cherry picking is not to pick cherries and rebase is not a boy band)
- Great understanding of HTML, CSS and HTTP protocol
- Like to travel and meet new people from all over the world
You will of course also get some skiing and sailing done ;)
Salary range £30,000 — 45,000
Dependent on experience and shoe size
More like this
- Back-end developer at Browser
- Marketing woman or man at Eco Companion
- Senior Front-end developer at Cleo
- Backend Engineer at CheckRecipient
- Permanent Full Stack Developer at Amaliah
- Tech Lead at Flock
- General Management Intern at Pixoneye
- Head of Growth Marketing at Forward Partners
- Front-End Developer at Technology Will Save Us
- Growth & Partnerships Manager at Makers Academy