We are looking for a passionate developer to join our team in London. You should have a few years of experience but more importantly like to have fun, travel and love building cool things!
Our stack is mainly Symfony2, React and SASS. We are also working on a mobile application built in React Native with Parse Server as backend.
Our tech team is responsible for all our websites and our booking systems that are built in-house in Symfony2. Recently we started to rebuild parts of our front-end in React. You can see the latest React project here https://www.theyachtweek.com/browse, we decided to rebuild our yacht booking engine in React to make it blazingly fast.
- A few years work experience
- Passion about learning new technologies and tools
- Good knowledge of git (know that cherry picking is not to pick cherries and rebase is not a boy band)
- Great understanding of HTML, CSS and HTTP protocol
- Like to travel and meet new people from all over the world
You will of course also get some skiing and sailing done ;)
Salary range £30,000 — 45,000
Dependent on experience and shoe size
More like this
- Senior Front-End Developer at Series Eight
- Digital Marketer at Makers Academy
- Product Designer (UI/UX) at Geckoboard
- Full-Stack Engineer at Thriva
- UX/UI Designer at Hold
- React Native Developer at Flex
- Technical Project Manager at Powster
- Digital Marketing Executive at Funzing
- Junior Entrepreneur at Sweatcoin
- Sales & Partnerships Manager (Business Development at ILoveGin.com