We are looking for a passionate developer to join our team in London. You should have a few years of experience but more importantly like to have fun, travel and love building cool things!
Our stack is mainly Symfony2, React and SASS. We are also working on a mobile application built in React Native with Parse Server as backend.
Our tech team is responsible for all our websites and our booking systems that are built in-house in Symfony2. Recently we started to rebuild parts of our front-end in React. You can see the latest React project here https://www.theyachtweek.com/browse, we decided to rebuild our yacht booking engine in React to make it blazingly fast.
- A few years work experience
- Passion about learning new technologies and tools
- Good knowledge of git (know that cherry picking is not to pick cherries and rebase is not a boy band)
- Great understanding of HTML, CSS and HTTP protocol
- Like to travel and meet new people from all over the world
You will of course also get some skiing and sailing done ;)
Salary range £30,000 — 45,000
Dependent on experience and shoe size
More like this
- Developer of any coding language at hackajob
- Customer Success Manager at Juro
- Back-end developer at Browser Group
- Technical Delivery Manager at Development Initiatives
- Full-Stack Engineer at Thriva
- iOS Developer at acasa
- Backend Engineer (C++) at SQR Systems
- Backend Engineer (Python) at SQR Systems
- Junior iOS Developer at acasa
- JS and React Native Developer - all levels, London at Aurity