(Full or Part Time, with flexibility as to working hours and location)
We are Rezatec, a global specialist geospatial AI company providing landscape intelligence.
Our powerful analytics platform fuses Artificial Intelligence with leading-edge satellite data, to look at the physical and environmental hazards that threaten asset integrity. We exist to help our customers prioritise investment, optimise resources and maximise the value of their assets in new ways
Founded in 2012, we have grown our customer base across multiple industry sectors including Forestry, Water, Agriculture and Energy
In 2013 we were awarded the ‘Climate KIC award’ and in 2018 we received ‘The Most Innovative Technology Award’ at Utility Week Live.
We are backed by Gresham House Ventures, Claret Capital Partners, Caphaven Partners, and Run Capital Investment. Our tech partners include Binnies, MeterSYS, Forsite and ISOIL Industria.
Rezatec has an incredibly exciting journey ahead, with ambitious goals to expand our global customer base and develop new solutions. Our success is driven by our people. And we are keen to talk to talented individuals who are excited about developing one of the coolest technology platforms on the planet.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to product scalable software solutions and lead a team to help us deliver our product led vision and shape the business for the future.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Ensure that the Software team provide relevant and timely expertise to enable the Product Pods and sales team to drive revenue and build long term growth.
- Coach team members to optimize performance via a continual conversation, active listening, and skilled questioning approach.
- Reach accurate decisions, both quickly and confidently, utilizing a data driven approach
- Empowering the team to succeed through active listening and asking great questions
- Keep up to date with industry trends and developments and uses this information to logically analyse the market, informing the business case for any decisions
- Develop and implement strategy in line with company vision and values
- Work at pace and experiment in an agile environment
- Embrace change and constantly seeks opportunities through curiosity
- Proven commercial experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role developing and maintaining modern web applications.
- Proven experience in server-side technology (.NET core or Java)
- Demonstrable experience in either Angular or React frameworks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g., PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Experience of migrating from on-prem to cloud (GCP or AWS)
- Proven experience of working in either Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodologies
- Have a strong understanding and experience of containerization (Docker or K8s)
- Cloud Storage (GCP storage/AWS S3) and Cloud Services (GCP/AWS) experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or relevant field
Nice to Haves
- GIS, Imagery or Spatial background or experience
- Worked with AI technologies such as Machine Learning or Computer Vision
- Experience utilising Geoserver
As well as all the usual things you’d expect, we’ve highlighted what we feel makes us stand out from the crowd!
- Ongoing remote and flexible working – we'll consider any pattern of hours if it can work for your role, with a focus on achieving a healthy Work-Life balance
- Share options for all employees
- 30 days holiday, plus public holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Learning and Development
Why not have a look into some of our exciting client news stories below?
Salary range £85,000 — 95,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior Front End Engineer at TodayTix Group
- Technical Researcher at Hurree
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- [Java/Kotlin] Software Engineer at Claimer
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Web Developers – Front-end / Full-stack at Artlogic
- Director of Business Development at Fleksy by Thingthing Ltd.
- Data Scientist at Coefficient Systems Ltd