Duel has developed both the technology and methodology to enable purpose-led brands to drive organic growth through community, word of mouth and advocacy.
The Duel software is a Brand Advocacy Platform that drives organic growth and retention for high passion brands. The platform scales management of the brand’s relationship with thousands of their advocates through Advocacy Programs that engage, retain and drive word-of-mouth sales.
Founded by world-record breaking adventurer and former brand ambassador, Paul Archer, and viral games developer, Panaiotis Tsarouchis, the Duel team is made up of psychologists, brand experts and community builders from companies including Amazon and Lululemon. The platform is used by brands such as Monica Vinader, Frugi, Rab, KUHL and Tropicfeel and has consulted with over 450 brands including Amex, Travelex, M&S, Philips, Boots, Schuh and TopShop.
Duel was featured in Gartner’s ‘Cool Vendor’ Retail Marketing category.
- Maintain high code quality and ensure responsiveness across our applications
- Be part of the whole development process, from prototype to production
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to design, develop and test new features
- Research technical requirements and bring problems and solutions to the table
- Take pride in producing and maintaining work to a high standard
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Be a creative thinker able to recognize and solve problems by thinking outside the box
- Willingness to adopt new techniques and technologies and stay up to date with industry best practices
- Great attention to detail
- Experienced with testing methodologies (BDD and e2e testing)
- Experienced with MongoDB (or other document based storage)
- Experienced with Angular (or similar)
- Experienced with Git (or similar version control)
- Experienced with AWS (or similar cloud based services)
- Experience developing and consuming REST APIs
- Experience with Linux / Docker / Networking
- Experience working with command line tools
- Understanding of security and data protection best practices
- Good internal communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working hours and home working options - if you need to fit around childcare, want to work odd hours or need to do fewer than 5 days a week, we can make it work
- 28 days holiday (and we don’t really count) If you don’t need to be in the office, do the work required from anywhere in the world - Google Hangouts is a wonderful thing.
- On-going training and growth opportunities as the company scale rapidly
- Perks: gym membership, Headspace subscription and work-related or personal growth reading/Audible budget, Cycle-to-Work
- Options scheme for all full-time employees - it’s important to us that everybody owns a part of the company and shares in the benefits of what we build
- Competitive salary
- Team focussed bonus scheme
We’re on a mission to build a remarkable company, with remarkable people and a remarkable culture that you will want to shout from the rooftops about - in a relaxed, flexible and fun environment, the team is driven to making the business a success, while enjoying what we do and who we do it with.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior Front End Engineer at TodayTix Group
- Technical Researcher at Hurree
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- [Java/Kotlin] Software Engineer at Claimer
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Web Developers – Front-end / Full-stack at Artlogic
- Director of Business Development at Fleksy by Thingthing Ltd.
- Data Scientist at Coefficient Systems Ltd