Shouldn’t job hunting be easier? hackajob puts you in control of your career by having top tech companies apply to you.
Unlike other companies, we focus on finding the right fit. Our AI curation ensures that you’re only matched with roles that suit your skills. It’s fast, too, with the average hire taking only 16 days.
The best part? No recruiters, only great jobs from the world's best companies.
- Strong API knowledge and experience
- Agile methodologies
- TDD (preferable)
- A team player through and through. You can work autonomously but love coming together with a strong team to deliver incredible things.
- An agile machine. You love a process and know how to get things done on time and to an exceptional level.
- You’re ready to make the smartest decision of your career and find a role that’s based on your skills, not your background.
Please note: These are full time, permanent positions based in London, which don’t offer visa sponsorship at this stage.
Salary range £35,000 — 135,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Director of Education at Nomad MBA
- Lead Software Engineer - with CTO potential at Grow Biotech plc
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Executive Assistant at Lyvly
- Customer Service Executive at Lyvly
- Strategic Business Development Manager at Gravity Sketch
- Software Engineer at Alterest
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- Infrastructure Engineer at re:infer