Full Stack PHP Developer (3 months contract)
Opportunity to work in a small, fast-moving UK startup based in Sofia.
We’re looking for someone to join the team in our Bulgarian office for a 3 month period.
You’ll be working on RampTshirts.com B2B ecommerce site making it easy for businesses and events to order promotional wear such as t-shirts, by using data and innovation.
This role is all about product development. Our MVP is up and running and revenue generating. We need someone who can work in sprints to add features, tweak products and integrate third party services.
This is not a role where you will be a passive developer working to a set of tasks set in stone. This will be a role where we will value your input, and work with you to get the best result for each new iteration. We’re a young business, and often iteration is more important than getting the perfect result.
You must be ready to collaborate with our existing developers and their framework, but the ultimate responsibility is with you.
We need someone who can build solid products, but understands that understanding the customer is more important in the short term than writing beautiful code.
- Git-based workflow and deployment
Willing to hit the ground running, and start building immediately.
Ability to improve our product on a weekly basis.
Good English (CTO is Bulgarian, CEO & COO are British)
Small, agile team.
Based in one of the “Top 10 Coworking Spaces on Earth” (Forbes Magazine) in the heart of Sofia.
Looking to grow significantly in 2018.
Hard working, but relaxed.
While remote working is not possible for this role immediately, a permanent / remote position is possible after a trial period.
If you want to join us from outside Bulgaria, and have the adventure of spending the spring in one of Europe’s best cities, then we would love to have you and will support you as best we can in relocating.
Before contacting us, please note:
- NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
- YOU MUST HAVE A VISA FOR WORKING IN EUROPE.
- YOU MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO SOFIA FOR AT LEAST A SHORT PERIOD.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Software Engineer at Mendelian Genetics
- Diaspora Community Outreach Team at Wave
- Senior Back-end Developer at miPic at miPic
- Account Manager - B2B tech at Grammatik
- Head of Software Engineering at District Technologies
- Engineering Lead & Senior Developers - FinTech at Simply Business
- Lead Technical Pre-sales Engineer at Cyberlytic
- Technical Marketer at Makers Academy
- Full Stack Web Developer at myGiulia
- Lead Product Manager at Catapult