tickr is an impact investment app built for the next generation of investors. We are on a mission to prove that you can earn money AND have a positive social impact at the same time.
Founded in 2018, tickr has won multiple awards and is expanding rapidly with offices in Liverpool and London. This is your opportunity to join a VC backed tech start up at a key point in our growth story.
You are a tech enthusiast with an interest in FinTech. You have experience working in fast paced developments teams and are ready to take on a new challenge with input and ownership of the product. You take pride in your work and care deeply about succeeding as a team.
When you click on apply, use the "message" field in the application screen to let us know both your most and least favourite things about your MVC framework of choice.
About the Role
We looking for a PHP developer, ideally with Laravel experience, to join a varied development team working on young (and greenfield) codebases.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about developing clean and efficient code. This is the opportunity to work in a lively, fun and exciting environment, for a company that’s disrupting financial investing.
- PHP7 – especiallyOOP
- MVC frameworks, preferably Laravel
- Git - branches, merging and conflict resolution
- Analysing code to make suggestions and apply improvements
- Writing MySQL queries, understand their impact and optimise them
- TDD, or a strong desire to improve
- Experience working in at least one other programming language
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Participation in open source projects
- Linux server maintenance
- AWS architecture
Salary range £35,000 — 65,000
More like this
- Full-Stack Engineer at Ophelos
- Full stack senior developer at Macro Hive
- Full Stack Developer (DevOps) at Twine
- Mobile Developer at Lucky Duck
- Frontend Web Developer (Shopify) at We Make Websites
- Music writers and live contributors at GigList
- Growth Marketer at UENI Ltd
- Content Marketing Specialist (Part-time) at Papercup
- Machine Learning Engineer at Qualis Flow
- Business Systems Developer at TVF Media