We’re looking for the first couple of engineers to join us at Reelables. Reelables is Tile for B2B or enterprise asset tracking.
We’ve invented printed bluetooth labels that are ultra thin, flexible, and cheap to make. It’s a manufacturing 4.0 process on top of rotary printers. The labels can be used just like a barcode but with passive location tracking leveraging smartphones already in employees' pockets.
We’ve just graduated from Y-Combinator, we’re well funded and already have several big name clients. This isn’t our first rodeo, both co-founders have been at the nexus of successful startups before.
What you’d be doing day to day
Working on the core of Reelables writing code and tests
Learning new things
Working alongside and reporting to the CTO
How we do this
We follow a lean methodology, we really mean this - code ships daily.
We have daily stand-ups and work closely together
Bi-weekly product meetings, everyone has a voice
We are a small team and have minimal process to reflect this
We leverage existing technology as much as possible - that means using the right libraries and serverless paas technologies e.t.c
We’re a fast growing startup with really big ambitions and at the most exciting point in a startup's life. We’re funded but small so everyone makes an outsize impact not only in the product, company but also direction.
Skills Requirements (you should have most of the below)
At least 2 years professional experience
JS / Typescript
AWS experience, ideally serverless
Competitive package, London based
Salary range £55,000 — 75,000
Depending on experience
More like this
- Front End Engineer at Legl
- SEO & PPC Specialist at Rock Mission
- Senior Product Manager at Onfido
- Sale Executive / Junior BDM at Zipcube
- Lead Product Engineer at Onloan
- Mid-Level Mobile Developer (React Native) at Emma
- Mid-Level Backend Engineer (Node.JS) at Emma
- Senior Backend Engineer (Node.JS) at Emma
- Marketing and Growth Manager at 23 Code Street
- App (Xamarin And XAML) Developer at Steer73