Macro Hive's a macroeconomic and financial market research and digital media firm. We're here to challenge the current research business model by making institutional-quality analysis more accessible to everyone.
We’re looking for a senior developer to take lead in further improving our websites and building our tech infrastructure. Ideally, you would have experience in developing a complex WordPress website from scratch, optimised for both desktop and mobile. Macro Hive’s a content-heavy subscription based multi-site, so the greater the experience in this area, the better!
· Taking design, features and functionality, and bringing it to life
· Updating our websites (both front and back-end)
· Setting up and maintaining e-commerce software
· Maintaining a high level of web security
· Helping us setup software for data analytics
· Resolving bugs and conflicting plugins
· Working with the wider team to proactively suggest improvements
· 3 years of experience minimum in developing complex websites
· HTML, CSS, PHP (additional languages beneficial)
· Mobile app development (will be creating one from scratch in the future!)
· Extreme attention-to-detail and problem-solving skills
· Strong communication skills to liaise with the team
· Strong ability to prioritise workload
· Organised and dependable
· Highly entrepreneurial!
Skills desired (not essential):
· Stripe, PayPal and other payment software
· Trello, Github, Adobe XD and Zeplin
· HubSpot, WooCommerce and Contact Form 7
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Lead Developer at Media Exchange Group Ltd
- Technical Director at Podium Network Ltd
- Data Engineer at Podium Network Ltd.
- Full Stack Developer at Podium Network Ltd.
- Software Engineer at Automata
- Front-End Developer at Automata
- Full-Stack Engineer at Ophelos
- Product Designer at GetAgent
- Product Lead - Pace Pricing at Pace
- Compliance Manager at ihorizon