Made by Many is an innovation consultancy focused on bringing digital to the core of our clients’ businesses, and making products that people love to use. We deliver agile product development and organisational change through the collaboration of technology, design, business and product strategy.
About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced and versatile developer who enjoys building great products, and working collaboratively in cross-disciplinary teams.
This role is suited to someone who has experience working to a high standard on production code, and an interest in contributing to all layers of the technology stack. You should be comfortable working closely with client and internal teams throughout the full product process, from research and prototyping, through to production and scaling.
You’ll join a friendly and inclusive team who are constantly working to improve our craft, and pushing ourselves and our clients to bring together the best aspects of Agile, Lean, Continuous Delivery and DevOps.
Here are some of the tools and technologies we’ve been working with recently — if you have experience in any of them that’s great, but it’s more important that you are excited about expanding your knowledge, and are able to pick up new things quickly:
- React/React Native (Flow, GraphQL, Redux)
- 25 days a year holidays (plus bank holidays). We close the office at Christmas, so you’ll get these days as extra too.
- Private healthcare
- Maternity and paternity leave (Maternity: 10 weeks at full pay followed by 9 weeks at 60% and then standard SMP; Paternity: 4 weeks at full pay)
- Your choice of company mobile phone
- Mac laptop with admin rights and any other tech you need to do your job
- Investment in personal development — this could be attending courses, buying books or going to conferences — whatever suits you
- Regular company lunches, drinks, supper clubs and away days, as well as our summer party in the office and Christmas beach party
- Beautiful office next to Regent’s Canal, near to lots of shops/cafes/bars in Angel
- Kitchen and fridge stocked with delicious healthy (and unhealthy) snacks and drinks — including breakfast selection
- Weekly lunchtime yoga sessions
- Monthly tech meetup hosted at our office (http://www.frontendlondon.co.uk/)
Location and hours
- The role is based at our office (Diespeker Wharf, 38 Graham St, London, N1 8JX) and is not open to remote working
- Hours are 9am–6pm, Monday–Friday. Due to the demands of client projects, this role is not open to part-time working or job sharing.
The Recruitment Process
Email your CV and/or any questions to [email protected]
Successful applicants will be invited to a short phone interview which we will use to get to know a bit more about you and to give you a chance to ask any questions you have. The next step is an interview at our office where you will get a chance to meet some more of the team and talk to us about how you approach technical problems. It would be really useful if you have some of your own code you can talk us through for this, whether it be from professional work or a side project.
Salary range £40,000 — 60,000
Negotiable, depending on experience. This will be reviewed annually, along with a discretionary bonus scheme based on company and personal performance.
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Content Growth Hacker at CharlieHR
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Junior Front-end Developer at ContentCal
- Communications and Content Marketing at Lyvly
- Talent & Culture Partner at Create + Adapt ltd
- Customer Success Manager at Sideways 6
- Operations-focused client manager at Hozah
- Co-Founder/Partner at Integrated Digital Growth Agency
- Customer Support Associate at OurPath