Arkgo is a well-funded startup studio. We are building a career development platform, a place for young professionals to discover great careers, learn and progress skill by skill, job by job.
Want to help millions of young people to choose the right careers and fulfil themselves? Want to design and build a product from the ground up? Want to be part of a dynamic founding team, define the culture and shape the strategy? Then we want to meet you.
- Exceptional engineer with a true passion for building great products;
- Solid foundations in Computer Science, able to architect and structure projects, manage the full development process;
- 5+ years experience developing, testing and deploying production grade software, ideally in a startup environment;
- Proficient in server-side languages such as Python or Ruby;
- Knowledge of data stores like MySQL, MongoDB, or Redshift;
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud, or Heroku, server configuration management tools;
- Live and breath clean, maintainable code. Advocate of Agile and TDD.
What will you be working on
You will contribute to the strategy and the core product, participate in the customer development. Co-own the product development from design, implementation, to release. Hands on deliver performant, reliable, scalable, and secure code. Help to grow the team.
Salary range £60,000 — 80,000
More like this
- Venue Expert at Canvas
- Back End Developer - C# & .NET at DoctorLink
- Senior Product Manager at Sideways 6
- Lead Full Stack Developer at DoctorLink
- Full Stack Developer in the Swiss Alps at inside labs AG
- Full stack developer at UTC Hub
- Head of Digital Solutions at Royal Society for Blind Children
- Technical Lead - Python at Autotrip
- DevOps Lead at BuffaloGrid Ltd.
- Senior Mobile Developer (iOS or Android) at DoctorLink