We’ve set out to build tools that empower tech-led companies to grow and compete.
Our goal is to create a suite of smarter products that take away the pains of growing and protecting revenue in subscription and e-commerce platforms.
We have an exciting path ahead of us and there’s lots to do. We want to build products that are as easy to use, as they are to build. We're looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer who's as excited by this challenge as we are.
About the role
As one of our first engineering hires, you'll have the ability to move fast and develop the core architecture. You'll be working closely with experienced engineers and designers in a small, collaborative team, so you can expect an unparalleled opportunity to work across the entire stack.
We’re a very young company - just over 6 months old - and there's only a handful of us at the moment. We’re fully funded so we can focus on building and launching the team product for the foreseeable future.
What we need
- A passion for amazing interactions and UI, and able to nerd out on CSS.
- An understanding of the TALL stack (Tailwind, Alpine, Laravel, Livewire).
- Designing and building complex, scaling products using Laravel, ideally in a startup environment.
- A passion for clean, maintainable, secure, tested code.
- You will ideally be familiar with AWS, DigitalOcean and Laravel Forge.
- An understanding of security when building products for the web.
- Working knowledge of work with and/or building APIs, component libraries and design systems for live products.
- Strong communication and organisational skills — you'll be able to work effectively in teams or work autonomously as needed.
- Working closely with designers, researchers and stakeholders.
Salary range £45,000 — 65,000
More like this
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- Technical Researcher at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- Senior Backend Developer (Node.js) at Caravelo
- Full Stack Developer at Landscape
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Android Developer at AppLaunch
- Senior full stack developer at PetsApp
- Backend engineer at Everpress