DataCamp is building the future of data science education. Our students get real hands-on experience by completing self-paced, interactive data science courses from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser. In fact, millions of students around the world have completed over 90 million DataCamp exercises to date.
DataCamp wants to become the go-to business learning platform for developing data literacy and fluency and that’s why we are looking for talented engineers to join our enterprise team.
About the role
The enterprise team is responsible for building the core user experience for enterprise administrators & managers. An admin’s workflow includes managing users and teams, creating assignments, and gaining deep insights through our advanced reporting module. Our team is also responsible for integrating with Learning Management Systems (LMS) and maintains the Single Sign-on (SSO) integration with our enterprise customers. We recently launched the Skill Matrix, a unique reporting tool that gives enterprise admins and managers a deep visual understanding of the data literacy of their organization. Our key focus for this year is to simplify our user experience and ensure we keep adding value through innovation and deep integrations with apps like Slack, Gmail, Outlook, Workday, Degreed, and Successfactors.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have recent experience working with Ruby on Rails
- You can implement the front-end of an application using the VueJS or React frameworks
- You can mentor and guide other engineers on code quality, best practices, maintainability, etc
- You can show ownership of a product or feature.
- You can write clean, maintainable, performant, and testable code.
- You are passionate about working in an agile product-oriented organization.
- You are a team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- You have a problem-solving and results-oriented mindset.
- You are interested in data science and education.
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience teaching and mentoring colleagues on adopting new languages and technologies
- Experience building backends in NodeJS (with Typescript)
- Experience with Docker, AWS, and CircleCI is a bonus
More like this
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- Technical Researcher at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- Senior Backend Developer (Node.js) at Caravelo
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Android Developer at AppLaunch
- Senior full stack developer at PetsApp
- Backend engineer at Everpress
- Head of Marketing & Communications at CitizenLab