Full stack web developer
This is an excellent opportunity for a well rounded developer with a keen interest in visualising content in a useful way to help build small-mid size digital products such as scrollable stories, interactive modules, custom charts, maps, dashboards, interactive reports, apps and exploratory micro sites.
You will get a kick out of building visually engaging web solutions empathetic to the end user and have a natural instinct for conveying what users find interesting.
Responsible for defining, coding, testing and optimizing custom, responsive development builds from concept to completion with great handling and efficiency.
Cultivating the development arm of infogr8 and setting high standards for front and back end collaborators to follow in terms of coding practice, tools and processes.
Working closely with the design team to create mock ups, labs hacks and fast working agile prototypes.
- A minimum of 3 year’s proven development experience with a portfolio showing a wide range of visually led interactive projects for respected brands and organisations.
- Full CSS suite expertise a must, considerable experience of PHP development (no frameworks) will strengthen applications.
- Demonstrated experience working with complex data sets in Excel/XML.
- Experience building interactive dashboards from numerous data sources.
- Clear understanding of data visualization principles.
- Clear understanding of usability, accessibility across a range of digital devices.
- Team player. You have the gravitas that can justify your rationale to steer clients and colleagues into a direction that allows business objectives to be met.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- You exude positivity, energy, judgement and a need to ‘ship’.
- Passion for making sense of large amounts of disparate information, or statistical analysis would be great.
- Experience integrating with third party API’s, Mobile dev experience, Net.
- After Effects, Flash, Ruby, Tableau.
If you love the integrated world of data, design, content, web development and think you have what it takes; please forward your resume and cover letter telling us why you think you’re the right person to fit alongside the infogr8 team.
More like this
- iOS Engineer at The App Business
- Android Engineer at The App Business
- PHP Developer at Ticket Tailor
- Community and Content Manager at Big Couch
- Creative Product Manager at Spyscape
- Deployment Engineer at Foundry
- UI/UX Designer at Thriva
- Medior PHP Developer at Sterrk
- UX/UI Design Lead at miDrive