We’re now looking to make our second technical hire to bring exceptional front end and product experience to the team. Given the early stage of the business, we’re looking for someone who can confidently approach every level of the stack and help us shape the product itself. If you are looking to use technology to make a large impact on an industry, this is an ideal opportunity for you.
- Own the front end development of our native apps and web products.
- Take responsibility for the UI/UX of the product.
- Ensuring front end features are well covered by unit and integration tests.
- Ensure our style and brand is used consistently across platforms.
Over the next year we’ve set our sights on delivering the following:
- An automated office environment to efficiently manage our spaces:
- An app to communicate with tenants and allow them to access services such as meeting rooms.
- Facial recognition and app-controlled door entry system.
- Back-office tools to enable a remote receptionist.
- A marketplace app to connect potential tenants and their next perfect office space.
- An interactive VR/AR experience to view and design our spaces, without esoteric CAD software.
You are someone with:
- Extensive commercial experience of front end development within a team.
- Experience building apps with React, and React Native ideally.- Proven experience developing cross-browser, cross-platform responsive web pages.- Experience making changes to API endpoints, we use Golang on the backend.- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical discipline.- Experience testing at various levels of abstraction: E2E, integration, unit, snapshot.
- Frontend: React, React Native + Flow with MobX.
- Backend: Golang and gRPC.
- Declarative CI/CD pipelines with Concourse.
- Terraform for codified infrastructure.
- Kubernetes with dash of Helm for orchestration.
- Prometheus for monitoring.
- Generous stock options.
- Unlimited holiday.
- Laptop of your choice.
- A yearly allowance for personal training and development.
- Daily team lunch on Leather Lane.
- Quarterly team Away Days.
Salary range £40,000 — 60,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior Software Backend Engineer at Midnite
- Senior Full Stack Developer at Arkk Solutions
- Senior Front-End Developer at Browser London
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Senior PHP Developer at Agent Software Ltd
- Digital Campaign Manager at HubbleHQ
- Senior Developers at VirtualSystems Limited
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Project Manager at Borne Digital
- Back-end developer at Zipcube