We are looking for
A highly talented full stack python engineer who is looking to build a new multi-faceted greenfield platform.
We’re a leading UK start-up based in London with a development team in Cambridge. We’re Backed high profile Angels, funds and a global corporate with clients including New Look, L.K.Bennett and Tradedoubler.
What we do
The global gift card market is worth $300 billion. 95% of the market still operates with plastic gift cards, loaded overnight, via spreadsheets – which is slow, error prone and manual.
We’re transforming the global gift card economy from a fragmented and analogue industry to one that is connected, engaging and data rich through a set of powerful API and ecommerce solutions that make buying and selling gift cards simple.
- Exceptional python programming skills.
- You have worked in a team building highly successful and scalable technologies.
- Strong experience of creating and using Web APIs.
- Comfortable using Linux and general Internet systems.
- Experience of working with a relational database and preferably knowledge of SqlAlchemy.
- Experiences with asynchronous task processing, restful web services and cross process synchronisation and locking.
What you get in return
- Highly competitive salary.
- Up to £20,000 in equity.
- Pension scheme.
- Top of the range equipment necessary to make sure you can do your role effectively.
- Optional gym membership.
- Work in a collaborative, flexible, open-minded and flat organisation.
- Work on challenging real-world problems that you can take ownership of.
- Build something today that you’ll see being used by people everywhere.
- Great location at Central Working in Cambridge and an awesome team.
Salary range £40,000 — 55,000
Dependent on Experience
More like this
- Xamarin/IOS/Android/C#/.NET/Azure Developer at Wisher
- Frontend Engineer at Context Scout
- Software Engineer (FinTech & Stock Options) at Expend
- Senior Backend Engineer at Airfinity
- Software Engineer at Plum
- WordPress Designer / Developer at RUIN
- iOS iPhone Mobile App Developer (FinTech & Stock) at Expend
- User acquisition and marketing for content website at Maximum Pop!
- iOS Developer (FinTech & Stock Options) at Expend