We are looking for
A highly talented full stack python engineer who is looking to build a new multi-faceted greenfield platform.
We’re a leading UK start-up based in London with a development team in Cambridge. We’re Backed high profile Angels, funds and a global corporate with clients including New Look, L.K.Bennett and Tradedoubler.
What we do
The global gift card market is worth $300 billion. 95% of the market still operates with plastic gift cards, loaded overnight, via spreadsheets – which is slow, error prone and manual.
We’re transforming the global gift card economy from a fragmented and analogue industry to one that is connected, engaging and data rich through a set of powerful API and ecommerce solutions that make buying and selling gift cards simple.
- Exceptional python programming skills.
- You have worked in a team building highly successful and scalable technologies.
- Strong experience of creating and using Web APIs.
- Comfortable using Linux and general Internet systems.
- Experience of working with a relational database and preferably knowledge of SqlAlchemy.
- Experiences with asynchronous task processing, restful web services and cross process synchronisation and locking.
What you get in return
- Highly competitive salary.
- Up to £20,000 in equity.
- Pension scheme.
- Top of the range equipment necessary to make sure you can do your role effectively.
- Optional gym membership.
- Work in a collaborative, flexible, open-minded and flat organisation.
- Work on challenging real-world problems that you can take ownership of.
- Build something today that you’ll see being used by people everywhere.
- Great location at Central Working in Cambridge and an awesome team.
Salary range £40,000 — 55,000
Dependent on Experience
More like this
- Front-end Developer (React) at Reposit
- Service Designer at BfB Labs
- Growth lead at LITTLE BUD
- Research Methodologist at BfB Labs
- Multilingual Account Manager at Freelancer.com
- React-Native Developer (FinTech w/ Stock Options) at Expend
- Back-end developer at Browser
- Head of Growth, CMO at Twigd
- Front-end mobile software engineer at District Technologies Ltd
- Product Manager at Kindeo