General Management Intern
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
GENERAL MANAGEMENT INTERN
The core function of this role will be to assist the CCO and CEO on cross functional essential strategic project based work. This is a highly enterprising opportunity for a high potential individual or graduate looking to make a leap or change of direction in their career, join a growing team, and play a key part in the development of the business.
ABOUT US – AWARD WINNING
Pixoneye is an AI first technology company using computer vision and machine learning to empower businesses to gain a deep understanding of their customers. We do this by accessing and analysing an unparalleled and unique data set; the mobile phone photo gallery all on device. Photos have become a core social currency used to record, describe and share key life events from marriage, moving home, pregnancy, holidays through to daily moments and are shared to demonstrate, interest, events, mood and desires. By analysing this rich data set, the insights available to businesses create new opportunities for increased consumer understanding, engagement and increased sales. In turn to enrich customer databases through improved user profiling, or through the prediction of key life events including moving home, pregnancy and travelling on vacation.
The team is made up of some of the leading minds in computer vision with a 20 person R&D team based in Tel Aviv, including the ex-head of computer vision at Samsung and expanding commercial team in London (ex-Waze, Groupon, Yubl). We’ve won numerous awards including Digital Media Award at 4FYN (the world’s largest start-up competition) at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, recently named a BIMA 2017 finalist and listed in top 100 UK startups, Retail Week top 50UK Innovations et al. We’ve had some great press featuring in Campaign, BBC, Wired, CityAM, Drapers and $4m has been raised from high profile investors including Santander and Telefonica and are shortly closing Series A with a major UK VC.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
• Assisting the CCO and commercial, marketing and general management function
on various strategic tasks
• Taking ownership for these tasks and ensuring all are completed to a high standard
• Developing your skill base and experience in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Taking responsibility for shaping your own role within the business
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• You’re hungry for front line experience and like to get things done
• You might be looking to make a career change from management consulting, banking, law into something more enterprising
• You’re a great task juggler, organised, smart and determined
• You’re a clear, compelling, and charismatic verbal and written communicator
• You’re strategic, enterprising and love to be challenged
• You have a bachelor’s degree and/or masters degree from a top university
• Microsoft office: powerpoint, excel etc
• Minimum – 3 months office experience, we’ll teach you the rest
• Salary: £1,200 / month before tax (negotiable dep on
• 12 month contract (temp to perm consideration)
• Offices on Regent Street, Piccadilly
• Be part of a growing business with large, international plans
• Career development: personal development and will dedicate time helping make sure you achieve your personal and professional goals.
• Responsibility and a real say in the future of the company – you’ll have a role that will be vital to the company’s success and every idea you come up will always be considered
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your cv and a short covering note to [email protected]
More like this
- Customer Success Manager at Canvas
- VP of Engineering at OneFi
- Product Manager at infogr8
- Front-end developer at Messly
- Senior Linux OS Engineer at Framestore
- Customer Success Manager at JOOR Inc.
- Digital Designer at Airtame
- Integrations Manager at JOOR Inc.
- Senior Product Manager at OneFi