VMA was founded in 2019 to serve businesses that sell age restricted products and services, with a significantly better alternative. We’re a small team and self-funded, but in less than 12 months we’ve verified 1m+ consumers, gained over 400 merchants, and achieved 6 figure MRR.
However, our journey has only just begun. VMA is the first of a series of consumer authentication products we plan to build, which by early 2021 will be housed under one brand - Nucleus. We have a global vision to empower consumers and businesses to frictionlessly, efficiently and securely transact on the web.
We’re seeking a General Manager to oversee the day to day operations and expansion of our core age verification service. A separate but adjacent team will focus on the development of the aforementioned products and services.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get into a fast growing business at an early stage and make an impact. You will have a high degree of autonomy over your areas of responsibility and will be evaluated on results.
- Work collaboratively across product and engineering teams to ensure continuous improvement of our products.
- Be responsible for managing, growing and optimising business functions such as customer service, sales and marketing.
- Expand our core age verification service into new verticals such as igaming, and launch the service in at least one overseas market during the first 12 months.
The ideal person for this role will be entrepreneurial, tech and commercially savvy, and data driven. Experience of B2B e-commerce is essential, and a background of working in regulated markets would be an advantage.
- Held a senior role that has breadth across business operations and commercial.
- Designed and implemented effective strategy that has driven commercial success.
- Managed P&L, a positive if someone has run a business or a region before, but not a prerequisite.
- Built and structured commercial teams, with strong leadership and the ability to influence the rest of the business.
- Driven, energetic, aggressive and able to work in a fluid and fast-paced tech environment.
- Private healthcare & Online GP
- Macbook & Airpods Pro
- Flexible Working
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Travel Season Ticket Loans
- Equity Options
We’re looking to move quickly, therefore this application is only open to people with a maximum one month notice period.
Salary range £100,000 — 120,000
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Route Reports
- Product Design Architect at Deep Consulting Solutions
- Fullstack Engineer at Tractable
- QA Engineer at ContentCal
- Full Stack Developer at Street Group
- Senior PHP Developer at Street Group
- Marketing Intern at Coovy, Inc.
- Head of Product at Grapevine
- Sales Manager at Cervest
- R&D Tax Senior at Claimer