SaaStock is Europe’s biggest conference dedicated to bringing B2B SaaS companies, founders, executives and investors together. They learn from each other, connect with each other and nurture a strong community of like-minded individuals.
We craft the environment for them to achieve this at our flagship conference, which takes place in Dublin in October, in addition to multiple smaller international events.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing, we are looking for a talented graduate to join the marketing team as Global Events Marketing Coordinator. You will love and have a flair for marketing & PR. This your chance to kick start or develop your career in digital marketing.
We are growing fast, and as such need an individual who can grow fast with us, adapting to the challenges that both startup culture and the world of events can throw at them. You will need to be calm and creative under pressure, and have a keen eye for detail. A background in events is not necessarily required, although this would be beneficial.
What you’ll be doing as part of the marketing team at SaaStock:
- Developing, maintaining and delivering targeted online marketing campaigns for SaaStock Events leveraging a mix of channels (email, paid, social, content).
- Planning, building and executing email campaigns.
- Monitoring and reporting results from campaigns.
- Strengthening and building new media partnerships.
- Support promotion of our content and grow our online community.
- You have exceptional writing and editing skills
- You have an experimental mindset and use numbers to back your gut.
- You're well versed in all things social media and have experience promoting content on multiple channels.
- You’re a hard worker and you’re organised.
Salary range £21,000 — 26,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Talent & Celebrity Booking at Funzing
- Growth Marketing Lead at Gamar
- Business Development Manager - HR Tech Startup at Altroo
- Startup Scouting Internship (Paid) at unbound London
- Growth Marketing Intern at Gamar
- Junior Sales Executive at Gamar Ltd
- Product Designer at OLIO
- Digital Designer at Airtame
- Head of Growth at Sensible Object Ltd
- Digital project manager at Soapbox