SaaStock is Europe’s biggest conference dedicated to bringing B2B SaaS companies, founders, executives and investors together. They learn from each other, connect with each other and nurture a strong community of like-minded individuals.
We craft the environment for them to achieve this at our flagship conference, which takes place in Dublin in October, in addition to multiple smaller international events.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing, we are looking for a talented graduate to join the marketing team as Global Events Marketing Coordinator. You will love and have a flair for marketing & PR. This your chance to kick start or develop your career in digital marketing.
We are growing fast, and as such need an individual who can grow fast with us, adapting to the challenges that both startup culture and the world of events can throw at them. You will need to be calm and creative under pressure, and have a keen eye for detail. A background in events is not necessarily required, although this would be beneficial.
What you’ll be doing as part of the marketing team at SaaStock:
- Developing, maintaining and delivering targeted online marketing campaigns for SaaStock Events leveraging a mix of channels (email, paid, social, content).
- Planning, building and executing email campaigns.
- Monitoring and reporting results from campaigns.
- Strengthening and building new media partnerships.
- Support promotion of our content and grow our online community.
- You have exceptional writing and editing skills
- You have an experimental mindset and use numbers to back your gut.
- You're well versed in all things social media and have experience promoting content on multiple channels.
- You’re a hard worker and you’re organised.
Salary range £21,000 — 26,000
More like this
- Director of Education at Nomad MBA
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Executive Assistant at Lyvly
- Customer Service Executive at Lyvly
- Strategic Business Development Manager at Gravity Sketch
- Software Engineer at Alterest
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- Infrastructure Engineer at re:infer
- Senior Software Engineer at FreeAgent