Who are Tyk?
We are a funded, early-stage startup founded in 2015 based out of London. We have many thousands of users of our B2B platform across the globe.
We are an inclusive and diverse team, in part because we offer fully flexible working, remote working, unlimited paid holiday and a culture/decision making based on open source.
Our product is based on Go and AngularJS, its deployed with Mongo and Redis on AWS with Docker.
Our product is used by clients running everything from shiny micro-service architectures to sucky SOAP stuff they keep in the company museum.
As a result, we are pragmatists over technology choice, enjoy problem-solving and want your involvement in shaping our future choices.
What can you do with us?
We’re looking for a Graduate Software Engineer who’s keen to engage with our team and our clients and help shape the way the company and our product is built.
We want someone who is independent and capable of taking responsibility for delivery. Our thriving community and our enterprise customers are the people you need to satisfy. We are fanatical about listening to our clients.
We need someone who likes to ask questions, listen and then deliver.
You’ll join our Shoreditch based (yeah, we have exposed brick, hipster coffee, skinny jeans…) team where you’ll be tasked with working on real projects to enhance our product range, troubleshooting client issues and contributing to the product roadmap. Tasks will range from developing complex web applications, looking for new innovations and identifying opportunities to grow and improve the Tyk offering as well as some (very) technical support.
• First and foremost you must be a logical thinker with an inquisitive nature, a natural passion for technology and a desire to learn and progress quickly
• A passion for building great software
• Ability to talk with clients and understand their requirements
• A degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• Experience building object oriented applications
• DevOps skills
• Experience in API Management
• Github projects you’re proud of
The internet started by connecting mainframes, by the end of the 20th century 600m desktop and laptop computers exchanged email and web-traffic.
Today around 15 billion ‘things’ are connected to the internet, growing at a rate of a billion per year.
Tyk are committed to enabling interconnectivity between systems and between devices. We’ve started by building an API Management platform.
Our early stage team members are shaping our business, there is an attractive package based on experience and performance.
Everyone has unlimited paid holiday.
Work with a talented, passionate team of industry experts, developing a cutting-edge product that is driving change and innovation within startups and household names alike.
A distributed team. Work from our London office during induction, once you are up to speed, you can work from home, a cafe, your mums house, wherever you get your best work done, we’ll support you in making that happen.
The best software and hardware available – we are prime movers in “The New Stack”, our setup reflects that.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for team members keen to grab hold, accelerate that further and shape our future.
You can see more about us here www.tyk.io
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior Software Developer at Uquant
- Customer Operations Executive at CharlieHR
- Senior Full Stack Engineer at Flock Ltd
- Full Stack Developer at Canvas
- Commercial Strategy Associate at Pixoneye
- Senior software engineer at Timewith
- Head of Engineering at Founders Factory
- PPC Marketing Manager at Ruin studio
- Engineering Manager at Monzo
- Technology Educator at Decoded