Fundstack is on a mission to become the world's best CRM and workflow tool for financial services companies — from deal sourcing and workflow to network and processes management. Leading investment firms across Europe, the USA and Asia use Fundstack every day to make smarter investment decisions and manage vast amounts of data.
We have raised a funding round from some of the best investors in the UK. For example, Passion Capital was our lead investors who also was the lead investor for Monzo Bank. We have a product that sells well and we are growing quickly. To scale things up, we are looking for a Graduate Support Engineer.
As a Graduate Support Engineer you will help us on-boarding clients and migrating their data from their old system into Fundstack. In addition you may want to build small automation with IFTTT or Zapier. This role is mostly engineering / back office while you are doing the actual data migration and to a small part customer-facing when it comes to emailing with clients.
As an early member of a fast growing team you will have the chance to make a big impact on the development of the company. The company structure is very flat and we value being challenged. We’re striving to create a stimulating but respectful culture.
You will be:
- Modifying customer data in Excel and other tools.
- Using backend tools from Fundstack to upload data and check that correct data has been migrated.
- Working closely with the rest of the team in adjacent areas when needed (e.g. forming part of a bigger sales team when we talk to big customers, helping out in customer support)
- E-mailing or talking to our customers: helping new customers to quickly get started with migrating their data.
- Learning what different data systems customers are using and how to improve our processes to speed up migrations.
You should apply if:
- You're great at thinking in a structured way
- Want to work in Engineering but don't think a full Software Engineering role is right for you
- You are highly logical and fond of using technology
- You have a good knowledge in Excel
- You can point to past experiences that prove you are a top performer (be it in university, sports, volunteering or internships)
What you will get:
- Be part of the journey of one of the hottest early stage startups in London
- Learn a lot! You will work with an experienced, highly selective team operating in a super fast paced environment
- Opportunities for rapid career advancement
- Fair compensation
- Stock options
Bonus points (but not required):
- If you have a technical, business or science degree
You have read this far and are interested?
If you are interested and want to show that you read this page attentively then tell us in your application message what technology you like playing around with in your free time.
Salary range £24,000 — 30,000
More like this
- QA Engineer at ContentCal
- Experienced Marketing Professional at MindsDB
- Full Stack Engineer at Verisart
- Sales and Partnership Manager at Thirdeye Labs
- Product Designer at Verisart
- UI/UX Designer at Social Vend
- UI/UX Lead at Microtest Ltd
- Product Manager at Microtest Ltd
- Head of Design, Marketing at Dataswift Ltd
- Technical Lead at Collagerie