Our client is one of the fastest growing tech firms in the UK currently. They are looking for a highly creative, self-sufficient, graphic and presentation designer with a range of design skills to join their team.
The successful candidate will have a strong portfolio and experience working on presentations as well as visualising product information and raw data. In their day to day they will play and important role in defining the visual language of the brand and its products. Main focus will be on internal and external presentations, marketing and product collateral, as well as producing online materials and visualisations such as graphics and infographics.
The ideal candidate will have a strong portfolio showcasing high-end presentation design skills and clean design aesthetic. Talents in branding, illustration, digital product marketing and ideally some video art direction. A creative problem solver with great communication skills and great attention to detail is required. This is a truly fantastic company to work for who are passionate about their products and their people.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Wordpress Developer at Ruin Studio
- Graphic Designer & Social Media Coordinator at Luca Faloni
- 3 month Intern - Brand Director at Saltee Skincare
- PPC Marketing Manager at Ruin studio
- Product Marketer at Akkroo
- Full Stack Developer at Canvas
- Co-Founder/ Partner(s)/Investor at Digital Performance Agency
- UX Designer at Messly
- VP Marketing / Growth (Co-founder) at Your Grapevine
- Head of Informatics at UNEP-WCMC