Hey! We are Good To Goat! We are a digital branding
studio. Through our designs we accelerate startups, scale-ups and corporate
products; from the inception of an idea through to complete market roll out.
You will design and maintain new brands through a range of sectors – such as lifestyle, editorial, fin-tech, music, consumer and product – in London’s fast paced and energetic startup environment
- Be involved in the development and design of completely
new brands and products.
- Create a wide range of design work – signage, print, web
design, apps, logos, iconography, presentations and more – from concept to
- Liaise with clients, explain the thoughts behind your
designs and skillfully analyze and implement their feedback.
Skills and Qualifications
- A degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or
- Fluent in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- An excellent eye for detail across layout, typography
with a focus on quality.
- Boss like illustration, infographics and iconography
- Handy in Keynote and/or Powerpoint.
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication
- A chill, friendly and open-minded personality mixed with
a honorable work ethic and the desire to create beautiful, functional design.
- Knowledge of Prototyping tools like Marvelapp, Invision,
Sketch and Adobe XD.
- Previous agency experience.
Salary Range and Benefits
- Salary 18 – 22k dependent on experience.
- Friday drinks & Company creative outings.
Salary range £18,000 — 25,000
More like this
- Backend Developer (Java) at Sympower
- Frontend Software Engineer at Sympower
- Full Stack Lead Developer at Blackbullion Ltd
- Marketing Manager (B2B) at GrantTree
- Java Software Engineer at Constant Commerce
- Sales Account Manager at Grip
- Digital Project Manager at The Mix
- Full stack developer at Happiness Works
- Lead Software Developer at Flint Innovations Limited
- InDesign Boss at Codec