Hey! We are Good To Goat! We are a digital branding
studio. Through our designs we accelerate startups, scale-ups and corporate
products; from the inception of an idea through to complete market roll out.
You will design and maintain new brands through a range of sectors – such as lifestyle, editorial, fin-tech, music, consumer and product – in London’s fast paced and energetic startup environment
- Be involved in the development and design of completely
new brands and products.
- Create a wide range of design work – signage, print, web
design, apps, logos, iconography, presentations and more – from concept to
- Liaise with clients, explain the thoughts behind your
designs and skillfully analyze and implement their feedback.
Skills and Qualifications
- A degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or
- Fluent in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- An excellent eye for detail across layout, typography
with a focus on quality.
- Boss like illustration, infographics and iconography
- Handy in Keynote and/or Powerpoint.
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication
- A chill, friendly and open-minded personality mixed with
a honorable work ethic and the desire to create beautiful, functional design.
- Knowledge of Prototyping tools like Marvelapp, Invision,
Sketch and Adobe XD.
- Previous agency experience.
Salary Range and Benefits
- Salary 18 – 22k dependent on experience.
- Friday drinks & Company creative outings.
Salary range £18,000 — 25,000
More like this
- Wordpress Developer at Ruin Studio
- PPC Marketing Manager at Ruin studio
- Graphic Designer & Social Media Coordinator at Luca Faloni
- Marketing Lead at Dem Dx
- Senior Software Engineer at Certain Six
- Customer Service Manager at Midrive Limited
- Head of Informatics at UNEP-WCMC
- Marketing Lead at Laka
- Front-end developer at CreditMint
- QA Tester at BookingBug Ltd