Emma is your best financial friend.
Our mission is to empower millions of people to live a better and more fulfilling financial life.
Emma was founded by engineers, who are extremely focused on coding, product and data. These are the three pillars on which we want to build a strong tech culture and fix personal finance once for all. 💪
We have recently closed a seed round with Kima Ventures, one of the first in Transferwise, and Aglaé Ventures, early stage fund of the Groupe Arnault, investor in Netflix and Airbnb. Alongside them, several angel investors, who have built and sold industry leading companies have decided to take part into this journey. 🚀
We’re looking for an individual who's obsessed with analytics and anything growth related. Your daily bread will be all about acquisition, retention and engagement.
Some of the things you'll do:
🙏 Grow our user base across two continents. We are live in 🇬🇧🇨🇦🇺🇸.
🌏 Lead our global expansion to 🇿🇦🇦🇺🇳🇿.
🐻 Launch new products and features.
* 5 years of proven track record in growth roles
* Experience across performance marketing channels
* Strong understanding of ASO, SEO & SEM
* Proficiency in Google Ads and Facebook Ads & Apple Ads.
* Experience with Amplitude, MixPanel, HotJar (or related tool).
* Outstanding analytical skills
* A “hustler” mindset and an interest in startups
* Experience in building referral programs
* Web skills (ReactJS, HTML, CSS)
1. Phone call.
2. Onsite interview.
May the gummy bear power be with you!
Salary range £45,000 — 65,000
More like this
- React & React Native Developer at ev.energy
- Senior Account Executive at Textio
- Backend Engineer (Python, Go, AWS) at Citymapper
- Associate Product Manager at Zero Deposit
- Community Engagement Consultant at Duel
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Business Development Manager - UK & Europe at Compono
- Growth Manager at Enlitened (part of The Student Room Group)
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift
- Head of School Partnerships at ImpactEd