Flowtrace and our platform is based on decades of cross-team leadership experience. We tackle the problem of communication and collaboration in a growing company. We cater specifically for the tech industry albeit the problem is being felt globally across all industries. We provide insights for employees, teams, and leadership with the sole purpose of creating a great work environment for everyone.
We all know that even the best of companies struggle with communication and collaboration. You’ve probably held a position where you have seen how inter-team relationships are critical to getting the best out of people. You feel passionate about making teams work better together.
You love B2B SaaS for its playbooks, and the way the value is brought to customers globally. You have learned and honed your skills in multiple startups to scaleups, with a team of experts around you. Now you either are a CMO/CRO looking to found your own company or you know better than your CMO what it takes to grow a SaaS business as a first growth hire.
Instead of guessing your background and journey with bullet points, here is a list of things we expect you to work on in the future instead:
- Responsibility for all revenue-generating activities
- Marketing and sales team building for scale
- Go-to-market strategy and customer acquisition process development
- Product launch and PR engagements
Short-term activities in the first months
- Value proposition refinement and sales collateral development
- Content generation and lead nurturing activities across the marketing stack
Flowtrace: We offer a company you can grow with, and an opportunity to define how the future-of-the-work is in decades to come. We have a product, traction, first round of funding, and great clients to build upon. It is time for us to build the core team, and sharpen our product/market-fit so we are ready to scale. You can become a co-founder, when you contribute to the vision of the company, or look to be the first growth hire with the perks of generous equity compensation.
The stage of our journey gives us the flexibility to craft the role based on your skills, and interests, so exact details don’t matter and are not set in stone. You can be based anywhere in Europe, but a possibility for face-to-face time is prioritised in London, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Lisbon, Berlin, Stockholm, Paris, or Helsinki. This role is compensated as a combination of significant ownership and a founder-level salary.
Salary range £12,000 — 48,000
Co-founder salary + equity stake - exact numbers discussed based on personal situation
More like this
- Front End Web Developer at Rasa
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Coding Coach at Sigma Labs
- Front-end developer at Taylor/Thomas
- Shopify / CMS Senior Front-End Developer at Series Eight
- Senior Product Designer (Product Team Lead) at Helical Levity Ltd.
- Head of Marketing at Renude
- Full stack developer at Una Health
- Team Lead at Butternut Box