Everyone has mental health. We are here to help you look after yours. We are on a mission to breakdown the stigma around mental health and ensure everyone is able to access the care that they need. We are not just a platform or an app, we are a workplace wellness movement that is changing the way we view mental health so that everyone can be a better version of themselves and thrive in life and in the workplace.
As our Growth Lead you will help companies understand how important employee mental wellbeing is to their success. You will do this through outbound sales and marketing activity.
- Develop, grow and manage the sales pipeline, continuously reviewing conversion rates to optimise our business development sales strategies
- Generate lists of target customers within the UK market and qualify the leads by taking a pragmatic view on which opportunities we should invest our time and resources in
- Guide qualified leads carefully through our sales cycle process, which will involve a mix of telephone/video calls and in person meetings
- Contribute to the development of sales materials and assets including sales decks, proposals, business cases and case studies, which effectively communicate the InsideOut proposition
- Develop and execute marketing activities to drive the creation of qualified sales leads and opportunities within strategic segments of the market.
- be ambitious and have a hunter attitude when it comes to business development and growth, making sure we are at the front of our target customers minds
- have B2B sales experience, ideally selling employee benefits or HR services
- have experience in developing a sales pipeline and be able to evidence conversion rates
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be confident presenting
- be passionate about changing the mental health agenda and want to work for a social impact cause
- Work from home options – We trust you to do your best irrespective of your location. Life is changeable and we want to be flexible
- 0.5 day self care leave once a quarter - self care is important and we want to practice what we preach regarding your mental health
- 6 Therapy/Coaching sessions per year – We encourage all our team to utilise the support of our practitioner network
- 2 annual team retreats per year
- Join us whilst we are taking part in one of London’s leading accelerators
- Free soft drinks and nibbles across the week
- Free office lunch every Thursday and Friday.
Salary range £25,000 — 30,000
Dependent on Experience
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Designer at Hex
- Lead Product Engineer at Onloan
- Graphic/Web Designer at SPYSCAPE
- Account Executive at Workable
- Social Media & Content Marketing Intern at Doreming
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Business Operations Associate at Traktion
- Front-end developer at labworks.io
- Chief Technical Officer at labworks.io
- Lead developer at labworks.io