Why flowers, why LITTLE BUD?
Flowers are one of the UK’s fastest growing e-commerce products. With over £2bn spent each year (that’s larger than the music industry), only 4% of this is currently done online.
LITTLE BUD makes hyper-convenient, stylishly crafted bunches with a conscience. We are unique in sustainably sourcing our flowers from growers across the UK, and Fair Trade when from further afield – leading the charge in reducing the massive environmental impact caused by the flower industry.
Currently growing traction as a gifting service, we’re poised to expand into the subscription space. We’re looking for an ambitious, hands-on, little bud who will be fuelled by building a business, a brand, a team. Your role will be to to grow the business from the lovingly nurtured seed it currently is.
This is a partner level role with equity involved.
- Digital marketing savvy – content creation, data-driven campaign planning, strategizing and channel selection (PPC, SEM, SEO, Adwords, etc)
- Experience in a start-up business or e-commerce
- Experience in building and managing teams
- Seed stage investment raising experience is a plus
- Passion for making things we consume less bad for the planet·
- Free flowing creative juices
- Jack of all trades and general hustler
- Hands-on spirit
- Love for (or at least tolerance of) Fleetwood Mac
Why now is the best time to join us…
The initial leg-work has been done, LITTLE BUD is a small but established presence in the industry, with a fast-growing footprint and big ambitions for growth. Joining at this stage will mean building on these initial successes but playing a central role in shaping the business for the next stage of fast-paced acceleration.
More like this
- Marketing Manager at We Make Websites
- Solutions Consultant at We Make Websites
- Junior Analyst at BrickVest
- Product Lead at Plural AI
- E-commerce Sales Representative Internship at SuperBath
- Full stack Web Developer (Node + React) at Trik
- Backend Developer at Subsec
- React Developer at Rotageek
- E-commerce Co-ordinator at Bloodwise
- Online Marketing - Graphic Design Internship at SuperBath