Growth Marketing Manager (B2C)
Remote team, UK based, Fashion-tech start-up
Moonsift is re-imagining shopping online. Backed by leading investors in London and Silicon Valley, this is your opportunity to lead the growth phase of an exciting early stage B2C fashion-tech start-up.
Moonsift's mission is to create the ultimate discovery experience for fashion, homeware and lifestyle shoppers - using next generation AI to learn shoppers' unique taste and work on their behalf to uncover the products they most want to know about.
The first (Beta) iteration of Moonsift was recently launched and is described as “Pinterest for shopping”. Moonsift has a highly engaged community of early adopters and is now looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to help scale this community.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and delivering our growth / marketing strategy across paid and organic channels to grow Moonsift’s user base.
- Running growth experiments to identify the best channels and tactics to acquire users.
- Reviewing the data from each initiative to optimise and inform next steps.
- Engaging with the existing users to collect valuable insights that can drive the evolution of Moonsift.
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends in our markets (Fashion and Homeware)
- Directing creative, copy and customer communications.
- Seeking creative growth hacks.
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years experience within digital marketing, this should include growth marketing experience.
- Experience working with at least one of the following: a B2C technology company, an e-commerce company or a company within the fashion, homeware, lifestyle space.
- Keen interest in fashion / style and be knowledgeable about trends, brands and innovation in the space.
- Highly competent in performance marketing channels PPC, SEM, Display and social media advertising. Experience with PR, Video, SEO and content marketing is a plus.
- A data-driven approach to tracking and analyzing campaign results.
- Proven track record of delivering audience engagement through social media.
- Can demonstrate excellent copywriting skills.
- Creative mindset, ideally with an eye for design.
- Self-starter, go-getter and problem solver that thinks outside the box to go beyond the obvious - coming up with creative ideas to hack growth on a budget.
- An entrepreneurial spirit. Will embrace an early-stage start-up environment.
A stake in the company: our aim is to build a billion dollar company. We want you to share in the success of the company and will therefore be offering share options to the right candidate.
Financial: share options will be a key driver for the right candidate, but we also offer a competitive salary (£30-45K+ depending on experience)
Learning & development: we put a lot of emphasis on learning. We will encourage you to take time to keep advancing your knowledge and capabilities - we want to see you become a global leader in your field.
Flexible Working: current team is remote, working from the UK & US. We see this continuing for the foreseeable future. Preference is for a UK candidate, but not a must.
How to apply:
Instead of sending a cover letter, please answer the three questions in the following form: https://forms.gle/L7rM7mqSfm765J9q9
Salary range £30,000 — 45,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- German Speaking Graduate Account Executive, Freigh at Amazon
- Area Manager 2021, Pipeline to the Pathways Progra at Amazon
- Senior PHP Developer at Ticket Tailor
- Full-stack Software Engineer at Otta
- Sales Development Representative - FinTech at Kandidate
- Account Executive | PropTech at Kandidate
- Head of Sales | FinTech at Kandidate
- Account Executive UK at Workspace365
- Head of Engineering at Harper
- Sales Manager at Neutral Digital