At Furnish.app, we are on a mission to transform how people furnish their homes through the use of tailored, fast and free recommendations. We use AI-driven algorithms to match a user’s taste to furniture from both established and boutique retailers - ultimately helping our users fast forward to furnished.
About the role
Furnish.app is looking for a go-getter to spearhead our marketing efforts to drive our growth. You will oversee the ideation, development and implementation of our marketing and growth strategy, sharing your knowledge, passion and expertise as part of the wider management team.
The ideal candidate will bring excitement and passion for this role, and will have experience running growth at another start-up. We’re looking for an energetic, can-do attitude with a desire for fresh challenges. You will be someone who loves accountability and embraces responsibility. We want someone who will roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty! You must be capable of providing logical, data-driven solution methods.
You will report to the founders and have all the support you need from the wider business. You will have autonomy to design, run and execute any growth experiments necessary.
We’re looking for an expert in demand-generation - someone well-versed in many areas of digital marketing. You’ll need to prove you can learn, adopt and scale new channels.
Your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Drive customer awareness and acquisition, as well as increased engagement, conversion and retention
- Show a deep understanding of our target market, in order to design and implement effective go-to-market strategies tailored to various sub-communities
- Test acquisition channels - including performance marketing, email marketing, partnerships, content and social media
- Oversee the marketing budget and managing spend on paid social and digital campaigns
- Design and install a reporting framework to keep the team up to date on key marketing metrics
- Use data and reports to identify trends, provide insight, and make evidence-based decisions
- Deliver and optimise day-to-day paid campaigns
- Develop high impact, engaging emails that deliver value to our prospects
- Develop and execute a PR strategy to gain digital and print coverage for Furnish.app
- Identify and execute online and offline brand partnerships
- Develop PPC partnerships with furniture retail partners
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and campaigns
Whilst the below skills, traits and experience are desirable, what matters is your excitement and passion for this role - so if that describes you, then please do apply! The following are ideal, but we do not expect you to be 100% qualified:
- Over 3+ years of marketing experience, preferably in the B2C space
- Experienced with content creation and marketing campaigns across different channels
- Strong problem-solving skills
- An ability to make effective data-driven decisions
- An innovative and entrepreneurial mindset - you enjoy working as part of a small team
- An intelligent, driven individual who’s keen to learn and develop
- Well organised and time effective multi-tasker
- Proactive and persistent - a 'never settle' mentality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with the wider team
- Technically minded for creative problem solving and process orientated
- Basic graphic design and video editing skills are a plus, as is an interest in and understanding of the home interiors sector
Why join Furnish.app?
We're a company of highly motivated and dedicated individuals. We value a strong team atmosphere and the desire to make a difference. Here are some more reasons to join us:
- This is a fully remote, part time (16-20 hours per week) position
- A competitive salary plus bonuses based on achieving growth goals
- A breadth of experience not found in larger organisations
- Be part of a rapidly growing and dynamic business
We are an early stage company with plenty of opportunity for you to make a huge impact. We would welcome someone with the aim and ability to craft their own way forward.
Furnish.app is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to preserving an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age, or physical ability.
More like this
- Senior PHP Developer at Ticket Tailor
- Head of Product at Kafoodle
- Key Account Manager at Lenus eHealth
- Senior People Data Scientist at People Matter
- Full-Stack Developer at People Matter Technology
- FS/React Native Developer (1 Senior/1 Junior) at Optimum Health
- Data Engineer at Everpress
- Business Developer at Snowball Creations
- Principal Engineer (sixth employee) at Oliva
- Principal Product Designer (seventh employee) at Oliva