PlanSnap is a social planning app that gets friends together, fast - even if your friends don’t have the app. From a spontaneous post-work beer to an adventure weekend away, PlanSnap makes plans happen! We are a rapidly growing funded company, backed by Techstars and AB InBev, on a mission to be the global go-to way to make any social plan.
We are looking for a Growth Manager who will sit at the intersection of marketing and product, focusing on user acquisition and retention.
You’ll work with our CEO and marketing team on both short term campaigns and long term strategy
You’ll lead the digital content strategy and implementation of a supporting paid social program
You’ll understand our business growth plans, and align growth activities appropriately
You’ll recommend growth activities with clear KPIs
You’ll increase the company focus on data by selecting and integrating the right tools into our analytics framework
The successful candidate will have:
3+ years working in growth marketing
Exceptional communication skills and high attention to detail
Analytical approach - communicating data stories and making data-driven decisions
Proven past results with paid social campaigns, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
PlanSnap is an ambitious, social and creative remote working team based in London, UK.
25 days annual leave
Enrolment in pension scheme
Flexible working hours, and remote working
PlanSnap team fun
PlanSnap is an equal opportunity employer - diverse teams solve big problems faster so we are proactively seeking applications from candidates from diverse backgrounds.
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Back-end developer at Browser
- Director of Education at Nomad MBA
- Lead Software Engineer - with CTO potential at Grow Biotech plc
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Executive Assistant at Lyvly
- Customer Service Executive at Lyvly
- Strategic Business Development Manager at Gravity Sketch
- Software Engineer at Alterest
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites