How would you like to get involved with one of London’s most exciting art startups? Rise Art (www.riseart.com) is looking for a Growth Manager to lead and manage the strategic direction of our digital advertising and organic search channels. Rise Art is the curated online gallery for outstanding professional artists. We’re a sophisticated technology platform bringing together traditional art-world expertise and advice for those seeking high quality artwork for any setting.Profiled in the Financial Times, Guardian, BBC and the Sunday Times, Rise Art has been consistently recognised as one of the leading online platforms transforming the primary art market. We’re a small, passionate team dedicated to helping professional artists expand their collector base while opening up the art world to those interested in art, regardless of their location.
About the Role
We are searching for a highly ambitious self-starting individual with a proven record of successfully leading SEM and SEO for ecommerce platforms. You will be managing and implementing the strategic direction of our digital advertising and organic search channels. Plus, you’ll be working closely with our Brand and Creative teams to manage the planning and execution of marketing campaigns across channels.The right candidate must have strong analytical skills, proven experience with digital advertising channels (Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc) and SEO strategies and tools, and be able to communicate projects and outcomes clearly to all areas of the business. There will be a lot of autonomy and scope for implementing your own ideas so creativity and enthusiasm is a must. We are a fast-paced company that is growing quickly and are looking for a driven, and organized individual to scale our traffic globally.
What you’ll do:
- Define and implement SEM/SEO strategies to increase our rankings and traffic from organic search.
- Define strategies, projects and budgets for our digital advertising.
- Implementing and managing all our digital advertising initiatives and channels (including Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more)Monitor, analyze and optimize on a weekly basis all campaigns.
- Identifying new opportunities for traffic growth.Think strategically, analytically, and creatively about new ways to reach customers and increase relevance.
- Work with designers, copywriters and other team members to implement and launch new campaigns.
What we’re looking for:
- University degree
- 4+ years direct growth-focused experience in digital marketing, with experience in marketplace or ecommerce business.
- Experience building a comprehensive digital marketing strategy from the ground upStrong technical understanding of SEO/SEM.
- Able to work closely with the Engineering team to implement SEO optimizations and requirements.
- Experience with digital advertising channels, including AdWords, Facebook, Instagram and others.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to analyze and work with large quantities of data.
- Advanced user of Google Analytics and Excel, experience with SQL a plus.Highly organised and motivated.
- Someone that is able to plan, manage and analyse everything they doSomeone friendly and collaborative.
- A creative thinker that loves the opportunity to push through their own great ideas and driven to get stuff done.
Why You’ll love us:
- You’ll be part of a small, competent and highly ambitious team
- You will own initiatives and have the autonomy to execute your plans
- Be part of an exciting industry that is rapidly migrating online
- A [email protected] account for significant discounts on products, experiences and things like gym membership
- Excellent tax-efficient equity scheme