WHO ARE WE?
UENI helps small and very small enterprises to go online. Unlike typical do-it-yourself website builders, we are a “do it for me” solution. The simple website is free and hosted on our domain, but it is search-engine optimized and includes personalized, high-quality content. Businesses can upgrade their sites with additional services like domain names, email addresses, advanced SEO, logos, and a high-quality Ecommerce platform.
Beyond online tools, we also offer third party solutions that a small business might need to help them grow. This includes business bank accounts, point of sale terminals, SMS marketing, online ads, loans and more. In this way, UENI is the one-stop-shop for all the tools a small business needs to grow.
Today we have nearly 600,000 businesses on the platform and operate across Europe, North America, South America and Asia. We are growing our global presence every month. To date, UENI has raised $30m mainly from successful entrepreneurs and we are just getting started.
- You know what CRO stands for, and you live by it
- The sentence "that's not possible" does sound foreign to you
- You usually come up with 3 solutions to every problem, fast
- You are technical, hands-on, and most importantly, a get-sh*t-done gal/guy
- This is not a PPC position
What YOU will do:
- You will work on short term campaigns and long term strategy, always with a focus on scalable acquisition and ROI
- You will create highly-targeted Email-marketing, using all the segmentation tricks in the book
- You will identify the best channels for advertising campaigns in the relevant markets
- You will liaise with the PPC team to set up and optimize online advertising campaigns on Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, Instagram, etc.
- You will drive results in the company using your creativity, thinking outside the box, and coming up with original solutions to everyday problems
- You will use data to drive your recommendations about investments in campaigns and acquisition channels.
- 5+ proven years marketing experience in a high-growth startup environment, where you meaningfully contributed to growth and can speak about the specific things you did
- 3+ years experience with all of the following activities (must haves):
- Monetization of a SaaS subscription product (ideally freemium)
- Highly-personalized, large volume direct marketing (email and other online channels)
- CRO / Landing Page Optimisation
- You are a driver for game-changing acquisition and growth. You move fast and you own the responsibility of delivering results
- You’re fluent in marketing automation, using Zapier, webhooks and APIs wherever available, but you’re also not afraid to launch a manual process to evaluate before implementing a definitive solution
- You have experience with growth hacking tools - you use these tools to make yourself and the team more productive
- You are relentless for results and have exceptional communication skills and high attention to detail
- You are hands on and embrace the responsibility of ideating, executing, reporting and iterating results
- You are a team player and take constructive criticism or other inputs well
- You are a native/fluent English speaker with creative copywriting skills
More like this
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- Senior Backend Developer (Node.js) at Caravelo
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Android Developer at AppLaunch
- Senior full stack developer at PetsApp
- Backend engineer at Everpress
- Head of Marketing & Communications at CitizenLab
- Lead Architect at CitizenLab