** Please note: applications must be made directly through our website. Applications will not be reviewed if submitted via any other means. **
Steer73 are a Digital Transformation Agency. We develop modern web apps, mobile apps and full business systems for a wide range of clients, and own Evac One, a B2B SaaS platform for managing offices. We are dedicated to using the best tools and technologies we can find to create solutions we're always proud of.
We are a UK based company with a distributed network of teams based in various locations around the world. This is a remote role and you could be based in the UK or elsewhere.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Growth Marketer to further their career within a small commercial team.
This is the first marketing role within the business and we are looking for someone that is excited by this challenge and wants to help grow the business. As the first marketing role, this is a very hands-on role, you would be both developing and executing our marketing plans.
Working closely with an SDR, a Customer Relationship Manager and the CEO (who leads commercial development) you will help develop our holistic marketing & lead generation process. You will work on two different types of business.
SaaS: Steer73 built and own Evac One, a SaaS office management product. This product has a short timeframe, transactional sales pipeline and you will be expected to be heavily involved in developing the end-to-end customer acquisition model.
Enterprise digital transformation: Steer73's digital transformation business serves medium, large and enterprise size companies. The sales pipeline is characterised by a long timeframe and highly consultative process which is managed by the CEO and the Senior Team. You will be expected to build on our current processes to create a more sophisticated marketing structure
Long term brand building is important for both businesses, as is developing a commercial model that allows for cross-selling of services.
We are ‘data-informed’ as a business, and this role will have substantive analytical components.
We are working to develop world-class, in-house go-to-market capabilities, and as such you will primarily draw on internal resources to achieve the role’s objectives.
This is a great personal development opportunity as each business requires a quite different approach, and you will be closely involved in developing the capabilities & processes in the business.
- Have at least 5 years’ full-time experience in a marketing or a commercial role
- Have experience in either SaaS marketing or digital marketing, acquisition funnels and analytics
- Have broad experience of marketing and lead generation tools and technologies, which is important. We're a technology company and look to take a modern approach, using the latest tools in all the activities we undertake.
- Have enterprise sales experience (which is a plus)
- Have good content writing skills (which is a plus)
- Be good at analysing data and presenting conclusions
- You are proactive
- You are analytically minded
- You love technology (or at the very least you like it a lot!)
- You are hands-on and enjoy the work involved in growth marketing
- You are effective working remotely, outside of an office environment
- You are comfortable taking responsibility for your role in a business
- You enjoy working and delivering as part of a team (i.e. you do not have a ‘lone wolf’ mindset)
- You know how to use internal company resources to achieve objectives
Who we’re looking for
You'll be an experienced, level-headed team-player who relishes influence over authority and cares about delivering quality at all times. You will be passionate about helping to get the best out of a team, recognising individual strengths and participating in our culture of continuous improvement.
More about the company
Steer73 are a dynamic company. The most important factor in our hiring is that we get on.
We have a flat management structure, and we look for people who want to get things done, are comfortable making decisions, take ownership of their roles and want to progress their own skillset.
The big benefit of joining Steer73 is the chance to work on high profile, meaningful projects for a wide range of clients and industries as part of a business with deep and cross-sectoral expertise.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Amazon Pathways Operations Internship 2021 - DE at Amazon
- Graduate Area/ Shift Manager (m/w/d) 2021 at Amazon
- Customer Service Operations intern at Amazon
- German Speaking Graduate Account Executive, Freigh at Amazon
- Area Manager 2021, Pipeline to the Pathways Progra at Amazon
- Senior PHP Developer at Ticket Tailor
- Head of Product at Kafoodle
- Key Account Manager at Lenus eHealth
- Senior People Data Scientist at People Matter
- Full-Stack Developer at People Matter Technology